Chapter 39

Lorenzo opens the door and Sanyu got down from the car smiling at him warmly followed by Randhir. Lorenzo looked at both babies in their hands and smile brighter.

"They are so adorable." He said giving blessings to them.

"Thank you, Lorenzo. They are going to trouble you a lot." She said with a smile.

"I am ready for everything. I will protect them." Lorenzo said touching Kiara's cheek.

Randhir and Sanyu smiled at him and walked to the main door after greeting him while Ankit and Anju followed them. Randhir pressed the doorbell and Renuka opens the door with a bright smile. She did rituals (aarati and nazar which usually Indian mother or grandmother does) and welcomes them.

"Wowww..." Word slipped from her mouth seeing the decorated house.

"We all did it." Claire said clapping her hands.

"Awww... I loved it." Sanyu said sitting on the sofa followed by Randhir.

"They are so tiny and pink." Claire exclaimed seeing babies.

"And you can play with them." Sanyu said kissing her cheek.

Harsh and Kishor walked in followed by Vidushi and Parth thus Sanyu squalled in joy seeing them.

"Oh my my!! Let me hold my babies first." Vidushi said taking Kiaan and kissing his forehead.

Evan jumped in Randhir's arms and Parth took Kiara from Sanyu.

"Hey princess... welcome to the family," Parth said kissing her cheeks and she opens her eyes.

The next moment her cries filled the living room and Kiaan too cried loudly hearing her cries. Everyone burst out in laughter and they went to their room.

Randhir closed the door while Sanyu sat on the bed and started feeding Kiara. He walked to her and sat beside her with Kiaan in his arms who was sucking his thumb. After feeding her she took Kiaan gave her to Randhir and started feeding him.

"She is fast asleep." Randhir said kissing her tiny nose and placing her in the cradle.

"She is going to be naughty like you and my boy will be like me." Sanyu said caressing his head.

"I will make him arrogant and tough boy." He said with a wink and she slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up." She glared at him and he kissed her head.

She laid him beside Kiara and Randhir switched on the baby monitor. Both stood there adoring their buddle of joys and he side hugs her.

"I can't take off my eyes from them. They are so adorable and cute." Sanyu said leaning her head on his chest.

"Yes, because they are my babies." He said with a smirk and she slapped his chest playfully.

"They are my babies too." She said with a pout and he took her in his arms and walked to the bed.

He laid her on the bed and come over to her carefully but then lay beside remembering something. He moved his hand under her top and roamed around her abdomen softly.

"You must be in pain." He said kissing her neck and she smile at his care.

"It will pass soon." She said touching his cheek.

"So I remember that you were going to kill me. You called me horrible husband and bastard too and also dickhead. You swore for the first time in your life. And the last thing you want to chop off my dick. Woww..." He said with a mischievous grin and she blushed hard hiding her face in his chest.