Chapter 21

Sanaya's room

Arjun sits beside her after getting freshened and looked at her top to down then his eyes stuck on her belly. He move up her top till her chest and saw her tiny baby bump. It was slightly visible and his eyes welled up with tears seeing a part of him growing inside her. He touched her belly with a trembling hand and closed his eyes. She woke up with a jolt felt his touch and saw him. Tears rolled down her eyes and she jerked his hand.

"Sanaya I..."

"Just go away, Arjun. I don't need you. We don't need you. We will learn to survive without you." She said pushing him a little and crying hard.

"Ok, I am going. If you don't need me then I am going away from your life." He said getting up and about to go from there but she held his hand and pulled him beside her.

She slapped him hard and clutched his shirt tightly in her fist.

"I know you don't need us but we need you. No one is there to protect us." She said sobbing resting her head on his chest and he instantly pulled her in his lap.

"I know I am a jerk and I don't deserve you but I lose myself to you. When you confessed your love I got afraid at that time. My brother Kartik also loved someone crazily but she betrayed him. She killed that baby which was growing inside her womb. She told my brother that she was with him only because of money. My brother couldn't handle all this and committed suicide. He told me not to trust any girl and after that day I stopped trusting girls. I am sorry I thought badly about you and I was in dilemma. When I met you the first time I felt my heart beat but my mind won against your love. I broke up with you because I thought I will survive without you but I couldn't. I tried to forget you but I failed. I have already lost my mind, my heart, my body, my everything to you. I am nothing without you." He said holding her face.

"You come back to me because I kept the baby. What if I go for an abortion? Would you come back to me?" She asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes, I would have come back because I know I was the one who left you in this condition. I will be responsible for the all miseries. I come back to you not because you kept the baby. I come back to you because I love you. Yes, Ms. Sanaya Jha I am madly in love with you." He answers touching his forehead with hers and she hugged him tightly.

"I thought I lost you forever." She cried in his arms and he also let his tears fall on her shoulder.

"I thought the same but we got friends like Sanyukta and Randhir." He said breaking the hug and kissing her forehead.

"We will thank them in the morning," Sanaya said clapping her hands and he laid her on the bed.

"That we will. I am sorry once again for being a jerk." He said caressing her belly and she kissed his cheeks.

"It's ok, we forgive you. But be honest with me. With how many bitches do you sleep after me?" She asked with red eyes and he laughed a little.

"I couldn't think properly without you, Sanaya. I never look at any girl after you come into my life. I truly love you." He said with honesty and she kissed his lips.

"We are going to be parents." She said beamed happily and he nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man alive on the earth." He said kissing her neck and she giggled at his touch.

"What are doing?" She asked moving her legs.

"Making love to the mother of my child." He said kissing her lips and she closed her responding to him equally.

He pulled the cover over them and turn off the lights.

*****************************

Next Morning

Knot by Destiny ||✔||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara