Chapter 8

Shekhawat Empires

Randhir was typing on his laptop furiously when someone barks into his cabin and he looked up and saw Parth. He gave her a hard look thus Randhir raised his brows at him.

"What?" Parth asked.

"What what?" Randhir asked back.

"Do you even realize that your wedding is after three days and you're fucking working in the office?" Parth snapped at him.

"Three days are more." He looked back at the laptop and Parth sighed before walking up to him and closing the laptop.

"Mom is super angry with you. Your stubbornness is giving a hard time to her. She got tired of explaining to our guests about you. Don't you even care for her?" Parth stated angrily.

"You know I don't want to leave the house but no one was giving me time. They all always tease me and make me red all the time. Can't they leave me for a moment?" He groaned shaking his head.

Parth stared at him than burst out in laughter while he glared at him.

"Well, I can feel you little brother but that's the actual moment. You should enjoy being Groom. Go back home or I am going to call Sanyukta." Parth ruffles his hair and patted his head.

"Don't call her. I don't want her to get mad at me for working at these hours." He sighs and went from there.

______________________________

Shekhawat Mansion

Randhir managed to escape from his cousins and closed the door. He glanced at his nephew and smiled before kissing his cheeks. He walked to the bed and laid him in the center of the bed.

"So little nephew your chachu is very nervous." He rubbed his nose with him while he giggles pulling his hair in his tiny fist.

"See your chachi's name is looking beautiful in my hand." He showed his palm to him but he was sucking his thumb ignoring him.

"Hey dude, don't ignore your chachu." He faked anger and tickles his waist making him giggle.

"Let's talk with your aunt. She must be missing me." He winked at him.

He took his mobile and calls her. After a few rings, she picked up a call connecting it to video.

"Look who is here?" He took Evan in his lap and Sanyu squealed loudly seeing him.

"Hey, little nephew. I am missing you so much." Sanyu waved at him by giving flying kisses.

"Champ, tell your chachi that she is glowing and looking beautiful," Randhir said winking at her thus she blushed and looked away from the screen.

"Evy baby, tell your chachu that he is also looking handsome," Sanyu said shyly not looking at him.

"Hayyeeee... champ the first time your chachi found me handsome," Randhir said dramatically making her blush harder.

"Only five more days left then I will be there with you. I am missing Evan a lot. I haven't taken him in my arms after his birth." Sanyu said with a pout and Randhir laughed at her cuteness.

"We are also missing you," Randhir said sincerely looking into her eyes.

"We will meet on the day of the music ceremony," She exclaimed and glanced at Evan who was sleeping in his lap.

"I can't wait for that day, L'amour. I am dying to touch you." He said following her gaze and caressing his head.

"Go and give him to bhabhi before he will cry." Sanyu chuckled shaking her head.