Chapter 26

Iceland

Sanyu opens her eyes and roamed them in the room and tried to sit up but felt his strong yet protective arm around her waist. She carefully removes his hand and sat on the bed. She didn't realized when her eyes gave up when she was taking hot bath in his arms. He must have change her clothes and laid her on the bed. She looked at him with smile and covered him properly with the blanket and come out of the bed. She went to the bathroom and get fresh up then come out and changed herself in comfortable clothes. She went to the kitchen and starts making dinner for them.

After an hour

Randhir come out of room and walked down in kitchen but didn't find her there. He saw the backyard door open and went there. He stood there leaning against wall and watch her playing with snow like a kid. Her smile couldn't fade for a little and he liked to see her smile. He will do anything to keep this smile alive. This woman is ruling his heart, his mind, his body, his everything. Suddenly he felt something wet on his face and he came back to his senses and looked at her who was grinning at her.

"You are so gone lady." He said making a snowball and hitting her with force.

"Randhirrr..." She screamed annoyingly and throws another ball at him.

They were throwing snow ball, playing and laughing at each other. She made a big ball and gave him a smirk but failed.

"You can't copy me L'amour. Now stop." He said with his famous smirk thus she frown.

"I won't." She said throwing another ball at him and he walked to her thus she ran from there.

She couldn't go far as he had lifted her in his arms making her shrieked a little. She wrapped her hands around his neck and put her head on his chest. He walked inside and closed the door and dropped her on the couch. He jumped beside her and pulled her on his lap.

"So now continue." He said teasing her and she come out of his lap angrily.

"I don't want to talk with you. You always tease me." She said twisting her lips and going to the kitchen while he burst out in laughter seeing her cute angry face.

She come out of the kitchen with a coffee cup and went to the bone fire and sat there in the chair. He walked to her and sat on his knees holding her hand while she was not looking at him.

"Okay I'm sorry, L'amour." He said kissing her palm but she jerked his hand.

"No means no." She said getting up and leaving from there with a smile.

She thought something and applied chocolate syrup on his nose and grinned at him before running from there. She couldn't go far as he had lifted her in his arms making her shrieked little. She wrapped her hands around his neck and put her head on his chest. He walked outside of the kitchen and dropped her on the couch. He jumped beside her and pulled her on his lap.

"So now continue." He said teasing her and she got out of his lap angrily.

"I don't want to talk to you. You always tease me still I never gets angry at you." She said twisting her lips and going to the kitchen while he burst out in laughter seeing her cute angry face.

She come out from kitchen with a coffee cup and went to bone fire and sat there in the chair. He walked to her and sat on his knees holding her hand while she was not looking at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry, baby." He said kissing her palm but she jerked his hand.

"No means no." She said getting up and leaving from there with a smile.

He thought something and called someone. After sometime he went back to his room and saw her standing near the window. He walked to her and forwards his hand which she looked at the hot chocolate cup but pulled back his hand and started drinking while she narrowed her eyes at him. Hot chocolate is her favorite.