Chapter 38

The next Day

Sanyu stirred in sleep as sunrays fell on her face and annoyingly she sat on the bed carefully. She put her hand on her belly and was all set to curse.

"I hate y..." She stopped speaking as soon as her gaze roamed the whole room.

It was decorated with flowers and red balloons. She covered her mouth with her palms and her eyes twinkles with happiness. Randhir walked up to her with her favorite chocolate cake and sat in front of her. Her eyes went widens reading,

Happy First Anniversary

She got emotional as she forgets their first wedding anniversary and tears rolled down her eyes thus he got panicked.

"Damn... baby what happened? If you didn't like the decoration then I will remove it. Please don't cry." He said side hugging her and wiping her tears.

"I... I a... I am sorry. I forgot our f... fi.. first anniversary." She started sobbing hard and he shook his head.

"It's okay love. See I didn't forget our first anniversary." He said wiping her tears.

"Bu... but... I am bad. How ca... can I forge.. forget our anniversary?" She said crying and licking choco cream from the cake.

"Ssshhh... it is because you always engross yourself in eating delicious food." He said making her eat choco sticks.

"Happy Anniversary, hubby." She said kissing his lips and he smiled between their kiss.

He places his hand on her belly and caressed it kissing her lips softly. He smiled as she gets Horney and started kissing him wildly. Her hands work on his shirt's button and she furiously broke them making him giggle and broke the kiss.

"Easy tigress." He said applying cake to her throat and licked there.

"Make love to me now." She said kissing his lips and he chuckled.

His shy wify turns bold nowadays because of Hormones. Soon their clothes were lying on the floor and he made chocolaty love to her taking extra care of her desires.

"Happy Anniversary, baby." He whispered kissing her forehead and flipping beside her.

She snuggled herself in his arms and he put his hand on her grown belly. He caressed it slowly while she was listening to his peaceful heartbeats.

"We completed a year together." She mumbled kissing his chest.

"And we are having our first babies." He said holding her face and kissing her hair.

"We will be good parents. Will we?" She asked looking up to him and he smiled at her.

"Of course. We will be good parents. You will be a strict mother and I will be spoiled father who will spoil them." He said kissing her nose.

"I will be not a strict mother." She frowns and he laughed kissing her pout.

"That time will decide. Now get up. Aren't you hungry?" He asked getting up but she lay there staring at his sexy abs.

"I am not hungry for food." She said biting her lips and he smirked at her.

"Then let me tire you little." He mumbled before sliding down the quilt and started ravishing her sexy secret once again with love and care.

It was their first anniversary and they celebrate it by staying in the room and making love to each other.

******************************

Three Months Later

Sanyu completed seven months of pregnancy and grew up all heavy and cute. Her chubby cheeks were so kissable that everyone showers her with kisses. Her mood swings and craving reached too high that tiring Randhir a lot nowadays because her craving was weird every time she demands for anything. Even the babies also started kicking her thus increasing her excitement because whenever she demands for anything babies kicked in her favor so no one can deny her request.