Chapter 10 : Wedding Part

So here is their wedding part

Enjoy

**********************

Sanyu stood up from the bed and walked to the balcony. She stood in the balcony keeping her hands on the railings and smiles seeing her in-laws. They were dancing happily but her eyes were searching for him who is the reason behind this happiness. She saw her brother-in-law Parth opened the car door and Randhir come out of the car. She couldn't move her gaze from him as he was looking dead handsome. She blushed at herself because of how shamelessly she was staring at him. He averted his gaze toward her balcony and found her standing there with shy smile.

His smile dropped and his eyes went widened seeing her in red and golden embroidered Lehenga. She was looking dead-drop gorgeous in bridal attire. She blushed at his intense gaze and looked down at the floor then she lifted her gaze which met with him. He raised his brows at her and asked her how he was looking thus she replied blinking her eyes with a shy smile. He also winked at her telling her that she was looking beautiful and she looked away blushing. He dragged by his friends and started dancing without moving his gaze from her. She walked inside with a smile and sat on the bed.

________________________

Randhir stands at the door steps and Anju comes to welcome him with a smile. He removed his shoes and Pakhi immediately took his shoes making him laughed. Anju tried to reach his nose but Vidushi cover his nose with her palm and they all giggled.

"Aunty not so easy," Vidushi said winking at her and she smiled.

"If you guys don't let me pull his nose then we will not give our Sanyu to you," Anju stated and again tried to pull his nose but Vidushi didn't let her do it.

"Aunty, we will take her anyhow but I am not letting you pull my Randhir's nose." Vidushi grinned at her.

But then looks like the destiny is in his favor today as he was eager to see his bride. Parth comes there with crying Evan and she instantly took him and started rocking him.

"See aunty he is so eager to meet his chachi." Vidushi joked and they all laughed.

Anju pulled Randhir's nose with smile and Randhir took blessing from her touching her feet. He then stepped inside house and they took him to mandap (Porch).

"Jizu water." She said giving him a glass of water.

He smiled and drinks the water.

"Thanks but now give me my shoes back." He said giving her glass back.

"My pleasure jizu but I won't give you shoes so easily." She said winking at him and leaving from there.

He laughed shaking his head and gazing at the stairs. He was getting nervous as everyone was staring at him like he was some delicious food dish.

Sanyu's room

Sanaya enter her room and went to her. She put her hand on her shoulder and Sanyu looked at her with a smile.

"Jizu is looking so handsome," Sanaya said in a teasing voice making Sanyu blush.

"My Randhir is handsome but what about Arjun?" Sanyu asked back raising her brows at her.

"What about him? I don't know what you are speaking Sanyu." Sanaya said looking away from her nervously.

"Don't lie. I and Randhir know you both are something." Sanyu said teasing her and she blushed not looking at her.

Meanwhile, Ankit and Tanya come there.

"Let's go. Jizu is waiting didu." Ankit said holding her shoulder and making her stand.