Chapter 31

New York

Randhir reaches the office and sat on his chair. It has been more than two days since she went from there and he was already feeling lonely. He doesn't want to do anything. Just then Dexter walked in and stood in front of him.

"Good morning, sir." He said greeting him with a smile.

"I don't have a good morning, Dexter," Randhir said leaning back on the chair.

"I can understand sir." He said understanding his feelings as he knew how it felt without wife.

"What's today's schedule?" Randhir asked changing the topic.

"Nothing much, sir. You have a dinner meeting with Mr. Peter. If you want to go home then you can go and rest all day." Dexter said checking his schedule in the tab.

"Hmm... leave then. I will rest here only and inform me if someone comes to meet me." Randhir said closing his eyes.

Dexter nods and left from there leaving him alone for some time. He opens his eyes and went to his restroom which was attached to his cabin. He laid there on the bed and stared at the railings emotionally.

*************************

08.00 PM, India

Sanyu was all set to go to her home but the whole day she spent with Renuka, Harsh and Vidushi. Just then her mobile rang and she picked up the call.

"Sanyu, come to the airport. I and Rudra are waiting for you. I hope you don't mind if we stay at your home for two days." Tanya said nervously.

"Of course not. I am just going to my house so I will pick you both up from the airport." Sanyu said lightening her nervousness.

"Thank you so much, Sanyu. We will be waiting for you." Tanya said cheering brightly and cutting the call.

"Will you stop jumping like a kid?" Rudra held her arm and asked her to look around.

"I don't care about other people, Mister. If you care so much about your image then I will stay away from you." She frowns and went away from him with a foul face.

He sighs before following her and found her mumbling something to herself.

"Someone is looking angry." He tapped her shoulder but she glared at him and looked away from him.

"Just go away. I hate you." She snapped at him angrily.

He chuckled sneaking his hand around her waist and pulling her closer.

"And I love you too, darling. Now, now if you don't talk to me then I will kiss your lips. Think again. I won't mind kissing you but you don't want to hide your face in my chest for so long." He whispered in her ear and she blushed turned toward him and hugged him tightly.

**************************

Sanyu glanced at their picture and clutched the mobile in her palm. She gathers some strength and finally calls him. After a few rings, he answers the call reading her name, and sighs in relief. They can hear each other breathing. They want to speak but they couldn't because something was stopping them from opening their mouth.

"L'amour..." He said in low a voice.

She closed her eyes as tears brimmed in her eyes hearing L'amour from his mouth after many days and sat on the bed.

"Randhir... I..." She tried to speak but couldn't and put a hand on her mouth to control her sobs.

He closed his eyes sensing her crying and a drop of tear fell from his eyes. How much he wants to take her in his arms and hugged her tightly and wiped off those fucking tears. Just then she felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom throwing her mobile on the bed.