Chapter 4

They sat on the chair and he orders food for them. He had already talked with the manager about her because not even in his bad dream he wants to see her in that waitress dress.

"Are you okay?" He asked rubbing her palm.

"Yes." She replied with a shy smile.

"Promise me that you won't hide anything from me. Anything means anything." He said holding her palm and looks straight into her eyes.

"I promise I will not hide anything from you." She said looking in his eyes and he kissed her forehead.

"Good because you are my responsibilities and I can't see you helpless." He squeezed her hand and rubbed his thumb on her cheek.

"I don't know how to say thanks to you. We just met a few days ago and you are already doing this much for me." She gets emotional as tears brimmed in her eyes but he held her face in his hands and shook his head negatively.

"You forgot to say that we got engaged a few days ago so you are officially my fiancée. Sanyukta, I like you and I hate those tears in your eyes so whatever I am doing it for myself." He wiped her tears with a light smile.

Her next move surprise him as she wrapped her hands around his back and hugged him resting her head on his chest. He chuckled hugging her back and kissed her hair. Their food arrives and they broke the hug while he saw her red cheeks.

"You look beautiful when you blush. Let me feed you." He said feeding her and she ate from his hand with the same blush.

She too fed him without looking at him that made him laugh at her cuteness. Meanwhile, their friends too come and looked the newly engaged couple in aww.

"Such a cute couple." Tanya said teasingly and Sanyu blush more.

"Yesss... so sweet. And look at our Sanyu is already in Love with our brother-in-law." Sanaya winked at them.

"We are meeting for the first time, sir. I am Joy and he is Jignesh. We call him Jiggy." Joy said shaking hand with him.

"Hello Sir..." Jiggy too said shaking hand with him.

"Don't call me sir. It's sound so oldie. Call me by my name." Randhir said with smile.

"But I will call you Jizu because Sanyu is like our sister." Sanaya said clapping her hands like kid.

"Me too." Tanya said thus he nods his head positively.

Randhir just smiles at her friends and Sanyu blushed shaking her head at her crazy friends.

"You guys are too good. But I called you here for reason." Randhir said in serious tone.

"What is it?" Jiggy asked.

"Do you guys have doubt on anyone who can put drugs in Sanyukta's cupboard?" Randhir asked.

"Doubt? We are 100% sure that Ishika had done it." Joy exclaimed.

"Who Ishika?" Randhir asked raising his brows.

"College bitch. Always jealous of Sanyu because our Sanyu is topper and everyone always praised her." Tanya said angrily.

"Don't worry. Tanya and Sanaya I need your help. Will you help me?" Randhir asked.

"We will do anything to prove Sanyu innocent." Sanaya said.

"Okay then listen to me carefully." Randhir said explaining his plan and everyone was listening him keenly.

"Okay jizu. Done." Tanya said.

"My friend Arjun will give you things. Look he is here." Randhir said pointing at him.

"Hey buddy..." Arjun said hugging him.