1- Welcome To Hell

Those idiots.

The reputation of your casino had plummeted, and it was all thanks to those goddamn idiots.

You wanted to scream at them, those few, tear into them for what they'd done, but that would get you no where. They're now your employees, according to D'arby, who're only here to work to pay off the debt they owe for the damage they caused.

There was eight, to be exact. Eight men you were itching to beat into oblivion, with naught but your fists (and maybe a crowbar or bat). They lined themselves against the wall, as though they were getting a mugshot for some heinous crime. From shortest to tallest, they all stood there and waited, stiff as dolls, as you flipped through the file on your desk and matched each one to their name.

The first you had the privilege to look at was the least troublesome of the group. Doppio Vinegar, a short, innocent looking individual, who's only reason to be there being his desire to help his friend get out of his debt. He should be easy to manage.

Diavolo, 'Solido Naso', was the friend in question, coincidentally the person standing to Doppio's left; He was responsible for breaking a number of slot machines, and causing injury to other visitors after going on a drunken rampage.

Diego Brando and Funny Valentine, both in for the same thing on two different accounts. While they'd both wasted money on horse races, Diego had bet more than what was in his wallet, and as for Valentine, he'd assaulted two other gamblers, one of which was disabled, after losing for the sixth time.

Kars... No last name. He was next and line, and from what you read from the provided information, he was a participant in some auction, and threw a tantrum when he didn't win. His fit cost a pool table, the injury of four patrons, and a door-- No, two doors.

Dio Brando. This one had attempted to poison a family member or two, and after drinking it, said family members thought it had something to do with the bar's wine, and filed a lawsuit. Thankfully, Dio was caught, and agreed to instead work here rather than have a police report filed and serve prison time. However, he didn't seem to be the most cooperative type, based on how he seemed to look down on you.

As for the others, Enrico Pucci and Yoshikage Kira, it was the same old case of a fight breaking out, with them being the sole instigators. 

"Right as rain." You mumbled to yourself, shutting the file and pushing it off to the side. "Well, I feel as though you already know why you're here, and what you'll be doing for while, so let's skip all the boring stuff and get to the point."

There was no doubt in your mind that Daniel had already spilled to them about who you were, and quite possibly, how strict you can be. However right he might've been to warn them of you, he always likes to leave out a few things here and there, just so they may be surprised by you every now and again.

"As I'm sure you know, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), your manager, and the only person you'll be taking orders or instruction from besides the big man down the hall. As hostile as I may seem, I'm willing to be civil if you behave, so I'll start us off with something simple, no introductions. What is it you want to do?"

The room was silent. No one dared to be the first to speak, however, no one wanted to keep you waiting. Even as the tapping of your pen on the desk showed your growing impatience, there was still nothing.

"Need I to call on one of you like children in a classroom?" You snapped, only to bite your tongue... Right, patience is key. Be patient.
"...Fine then, I suppose that was a bit too broad. Could one of you start by telling me what you're experienced in?"

That seemed to coax an answer out of a few of them.

"Bartending."

"Cooking."