26- SMUT| Doppio Dearest

Everybody listen up

The time has come

Enjoy

Fair warning this one's a bit gross, if you know me irl no you do NOT

Reader has feminine parts

————

Fair warning I'm not good at this stuff so PLEASE spare me and give me tips at the bottom too so I can improve ;D

————

You were a gracious manager, tenacious and intelligent, that was at least what you told yourself on days like this one.

Today, it seemed like every single employee of the casino was on some biblically guided mission to push your buttons. It first started with the whole evacuation, then Dio pouring out all of your coffee, and all throughout the day since that each of those pricks had done something, so uniquely stupid, that had made you curse ever sparing them from jail where they belonged. 

Doppio was directly behind you coming inside, shadowing you with an impatient buzz about him that radiated excitement. You, however, had felt your mood sour just looking at the spread of imbeciles in the area. 

Kira leans over the counter with his pretty suit tight around his muscles, elbows on the marble he holds a small glass of wine loosely in his hand, swirling thoughtlessly. His eyes meet yours for a minute, looking through you practically, in a way that makes you feel as though he's fishing for something; he takes a quick sweet sip as he maintains his sight on you. 

Vendetta lounges on a stool opposite of the counter, a glass of his own in hand, looking at something on his phone, the fabric of his black turtleneck wrinkles as he turns to acknowledge you with a smile, but then he turns away again, typing. 

Esidesi sits beside him, near Dio, gossiping quiet enough to excuse, but loud enough to hear to the point you would call it intentional, or maybe obnoxious. Though the rest of the room is alive with whatever each may be doing, those two took note of your presence with a wicked delight. 

"(Y/n), finally back after hiding in a shed like a dog. Where'd you leave to, I wonder." Dio drinks from his glass casually, though he stares you down with snide eyes.

"I just needed a moment to myself. Doppio kept me company."

Esidesi kicks Dio's foot as though to bring attention to something. The latter picks up instantly and laughs to himself beneath his breath, alongside the earlier, who hides his smile behind his cup. 

"You know, I heard something interesting." He says. "As it turns out, Vendetta got a girlfriend. Cute one, too. Works at the hospital down the road as a resident."

"Really? That's great news," you turn your attention to Vendetta, who looked mortified. Under your eyes he had felt his stomach drop to his ass. You throw him a smile, "Congratulations."

Something about that made Kira snicker, as Vendetta steadily lost pace of his breath. Dio pursed his lips as though to suggest he knew not a thing, simply passing along what he heard, while Esidesi was not so subtle.

"I was just telling Giovanni how he should be careful if he manages to find someone, soon it'll just be you and D'Arby. Wouldn't want you all alone like that, but then again it'd take a miracle to find someone who could stand you."

Half of the heads in the room shot up as if to volunteer, but naturally you wouldn't notice with agitation slowly coming to a boil beneath your skin. 

You'd nearly had to physically restrain yourself from abusing your stand power and suggesting he break his glass over his head at that very moment. Not that any of them could know it by talking to you, or looking at you, but love doesn't come easy. Sex does, false affection does, but love does not.