[ Chapter 44 : Soon To Be ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

My breath hitched when Valerie tightens the corset.

" Does it have to be very tight? " I gasp again when she pulls the straps as I place my hands on the back wooden pillar of my bed.

" Sorry princess, your mother demands for a corset " she said and pull the strap again.

I take a deep breath and she pulls the strap, I exhale when feel her tying a knot.

" I'm not going to say I miss corset since the last time I wore one of this when I was 18 " I said.

" Queen's order " she said and see a woman with grey hair and dark brown hair.

" Morning Helen " I said.

" Good morning princess, I'm here to take your body measurements " she said and I see two butler entering carrying a circle platform that is a foot high.

" Is it necessary? " I asked.

" Queen's order for your dress " she said.

" Perfect " I smile and stand straight, well I can't really slouch since this corset is very tight.

The servants place the platform down near the huge mirror and leave the room. I sighed and got on to it, Leanne then enters the room with Raiden who has his rabbit Alex in his arms.

" Hey sweetie " I smile look from the reflection of the mirror.

" What are you doing? " He asked holding the bunny while Helen starts to take my measurements.

" Your mother is going to get married, Your Highness " Helen smiles at Raiden.

" How's that bunny Alexander of yours? " I asked.

" He loves blueberries " he said as he walk over to the carpet on the floor, he sit down and place the bunny down near the bowl of blueberry.

" Leanne, any improvements on Raiden's class sessions? " I asked.

" He can spell his name correctly now " she said, I chuckled.

" Valerie, make sure to ready my armor after this, I'll be having archery practice in the arena " I said.

" Um, I'm afraid I can't do that " she said.

" Why? " I asked as Helen lift up my arm.

" The Queen has schedule you up to spend time with the Prince and after that a waltz lesson " she said.

" Spend time with him? " I look down at her from the reflection of the mirror as she stand there looking at me with a disgusted expression.

" How long? " I asked.

" Three hours " she said, I exhale in disbelief and sighed after that.

" Why is the corset necessary again? " I asked as I feel the tightness around my chest.

" Corsets is necessary is because you will look beautiful in another painting with the Prince, or should I say future husband " Helen smiles, I smile.

" Thank you Helen " I said.

" Don't worry princess, I'm always here to support you " she said and measure my legs.

" Mother has her ways to avoid me from my training so I can be, the better princess " I sarcastically said, the three woman in the room chuckles.

" Tongues in or they are off " I smile at the mirror to the three.

All their expressions turn serious, Leanne turns her attention to Raiden and Valerie just stands there while Helen continues to measure me.