[ Chapter 17 : Black Swan ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I sit down on the bench as I rest my head on my hand. Valerie enters the tent with a bowl of savoury soup.

" Here " she sit down next to me and smile.

" Thank you " I take it and it's when Tyson entered with Aaron.

" What happened?, Are you okay? " Aaron asked.

" She's having a headache " Valerie said.

" It's okay, it'll go away time to time " I said as I finish the soup.

I pass it to Valerie and stood up when I lost balance.

" Whoa! " Tyson caught me before I fall and Aaron was startled about to catch me.

" I don't think your alright " Tyson said and he help me sit down.

" You'll just rest, Valerie take care of her " Aaron said.

" Yes, Your Highness " Valerie nodded.

They both left and I hold my head in pain and I look up to see they left, I nudge my elbow at Valerie. She stood up and head to the door and signal me that coast is clear.

I nod, I grab my cloak and put it on as we exit from the back. We enter the woods and make a turn to another tent.

I enter the tent to see multiple maids wearing a purple dress with a golden ribbon around their waist along with a golden mask that has black feathers on the edge.

" Your not supposed to be in here " a girl with brunette hair approaches.

She lifts up her mask revealing her red crimson eyes.

" Averie " Valerie stood beside me.

" Val! " They both hugged.

" I suppose I'm really that unrecognizable " I said.

Averie looks at me and gasp.

" Shhhh " I place my finger against my lips, she nodded.

" We need to talk for a second " I said, she nodded.

She follows us and we talked for a while until she lends me her clothes. minutes later she adjust my make up and put my mask on.

" There, no one can tell it's you " Averie said as she tied the mask.

" Are you sure you remember the dance move? " Valerie asked.

" How can I forgot when it's tradition? " I asked.

" Thanks sis " Valerie hug Averie.

They're sisters.

" We're all set " I hear a servant said.

" Good luck " Averie said and I nodded, hugging her.

" Here " Valerie pass me the scroll, I take it and place on my back waist as I tighten the ribbon.

" Make sure your father is ready " I said, she nodded.

I follow the maids from behind and we head to where the royals are having their feast. We surround the huge bonfire in the middle and I stood in front of the king.

We made eye contact and I look down as the music starts playing. We began dancing and I see Aaron sitting down on the chair near Vylad.

I twirl and head to a partner and we hold hands spinning and let go as we both parted away from each other.

This is the part where I stand near them and start spinning three time, I was near Aaron and Tyson when everything went slow motion to me.

I spin the second time and he made eye contact with Aaron, I notice this body tensed, I spin one more time before making my way to the front again.