[ Chapter 35 : Underestimated ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

It's been a week since the wedding, I'm happy for Aaron, he just presented the report and Zane is being taken care of.

Valarie adjust my dress. (Pic above)

" It's good to see you in dresses again " I said, she smiles.

" You too " she place a hairpin in my hair, I snicker.

" Not going to say I miss how expose my shoulders are " I said as I adjust the shoulders, she chuckles.

She put on a coat around me and stood up.

" Has my parents arrived? " I asked.

" From my calculations, through the snow and all they should be here in ten more minutes " she said, I nodded.

" How's Aaron? " I asked.

" He's holding up " she said, I nodded.

" Where's Raiden? " I asked.

The door opens and I see Melissa enters with Raiden all dressed up. He runs to me.

" Good morning to you " I kiss his forehead.

I approach Melissa.

" Hi " I said.

" This was unexpected " she said, I sighed.

" I've finished what I've started, and now, I'll be heading back home " I said.

" When will you come visit again? " She asked.

" I'll be gone for a while, as for now I need to pay someone a visit " I said, she nodded and walk out fo the room.

I put Raiden down and he holds my hand as we walk. I turn a corner and immediately stop as I was about to crash into someone, I look up.

" Aaron " I smile, he looks at me.

" Valarie, take him away, I'll meet you later " she nodded and carry Raiden, I sighed and turn around.

" I'm sorry " he said, I sighed.

" You're married, you've done everything for me already " I said.

" After you leave, when will you visit again? " He asked.

" Smile for me first " I said, he raise a brow.

" Smile " I pinch his cheek.

" Ow! " He chuckled.

" There " I chuckled.

" I don't know when I'll be back, but hey, I'll send you letters whenever I'm free " I said, he sighs and smile more.

" That's the Aaron I know " I said.

" It was difficult to watch during the wedding " he said.

" Since you have done everything for me " I hold my hand and look at the ring.

I take it off, I grab his hand and place the ring on the palm of his hand.

" Keep it " he said.

" As a memory of us "

I nodded and he put it on for me.

" Let's not bring up upsetting matters " I said, he groan in disgust with a scoff.

" What? " I asked with a laugh.

" It is strange to hear you say things in a formal way " he said, I snicker hit his shoulder.