[ Chapter 24 : Something Indecent ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" We shouldn't be here in broad daylight " I laugh as Aaron place his hand on my neck, pinning me against the wall.

" Shut up " he said and kiss me as I giggle.

I kiss back and wrap my arm around his neck as the other is placed on his cheek. Our lips move in sync along with our head. I take off his crown and place it on the table beside me.

We're still in Edrovaria, at the garden, in the greenhouse.

He then move his hand down my waist, I pull apart and place my finger on his lip.

" No " I move his hand away.

" Come on " he tilts his head to the side.

" No " I chuckle and caress his cheek with my thumb.

He sighs and leans his head against my forehead as he close his eyes.

" What? " I asked.

" It's been two months since you shared this affection for me, now I'm thinking how I will tell father " he said.

I sighed and peck his lips.

" It's not everyone who gets to be with their love ones " I said, he lift up his head and look down at me as I smile weakly.

He smiles back.

" Maybe I'm just not meant to be with you, I could be temporary " I said.

" You are not temporary, I don't want you to see me with another woman, that'll just hurt you more than me " he said.

" I'm just a maid " I said.

" That's not going to stop me " he said, I snicker and smile.

He leans in again and I kiss back, he then goes down my neck, I chuckled as he continues to kiss one spot.

" Okay " I let out a heavy breath as I place my hand on his shoulder and he just continues.

My hand run through his hair as I tilt my head to the side with my eyes close, I hear a cough and I open my eyes to see Carlos.

" Your Highness! "

We pull apart and I pull up my clothing, covering my neck, I press my lips into a line as Aaron and I look away from each other with red cheeks.

I pick up Aaron's crown and pass it to him, he take sit and put it on his head.

" This is the royal garden of Edrovaria, it's not for you two to do something. . . . . indecent " he gesture his hand to us.

" This is between us " Aaron said and he pat my back gesturing us to walk.

Aaron continues to walk pass Carlos but he stops me.

" He shouldn't be doing that to you, as a princess you know what will happen " He whispers.

" What?, Scared you won't have a chance yourself? " I asked, he was about to say something but went red instead.

" Don't worry little brother, you're a married man, you'll loose your virginity soon " I wink as I pat his shoulder.

" You " he curled his hand into a fist in front of me.

I look down at it and back up at him.

" Also, staring at Liana's cleavage isn't going to bring you anywhere " he face flushed red and I walk pass him as I chuckled.

I catch up to Aaron and he looks at me.

" What did he want? " He asked.

" Nothing personal " I smirk as we continue to walk.