epilogue

The audience was going crazy as Shawn finished the song, he and the band putting their all into the final crescendo.

"Thank you London!" Shawn cried. "I want to say, it's been an amazing year since I last played here." The crowd screamed and all he could hear were the "I love you, Shawn!"s from his fans. He had been worried they wouldn't forgive him for letting them down, and then for reconciling with Camila, but they had supported him all the way. The rescheduled tour had been a huge success, and here he was at the final show, at the O2. Tomorrow night would be the premiere of Camila's movie, but she had insisted on joining him here tonight. When they had released the beautiful love song they had written during the blizzard, the world had fallen in love with it, and their love story.

"I could not have done everything that I've done without all of you. I love you all so much. And I'd also like to take a moment to thank my band, and my team, all the people behind the scenes that make this happen, while I still can without crying!"

"This next song, was written during the Big Freeze," the crowd roared. They knew what it was. "And I'd like you to welcome someone special onto the stage, the person who has been by my side since the beginning, who wrote this song with me, the love of my life, Camila Cabello!"

He could viscerally feel the increase in volume as the crowd roared even more and he sat at the piano. Camila was walking across the stage, looking amazing in a white flowing gown. She stood beside him at the piano, and as the song progressed, she moved and sat beside him. The crowd was silent, this was one song they never sang to, they always listened. The plaintive tone of the piano tugged at the audience's heartstrings, making them cry, but as always, when they sang it, Shawn only had eyes for her, and she for him. It whisked them back into the studio at the farmhouse, where they first wrote it, where they found their second chance at love.

Seeing you

My heart cries out again

It knows you

Knows the heartache and the pain

It's only you I see

Loving you

Was a memory, a song

I play on repeat

Never right, never wrong

A memory so sweet

And here we are, trapped in the cold

New love, to wash away the old

Oh baby, I missed you so

Missed you so

Give me your love

Never let me go

Again

Having you

My body calls to yours

Tangled together

Holding tight because

Because you and me

Never right, never wrong

A memory, a sweet, sweet song

Love that is so strong, so strong

Love that has last so long, so long

And here we are, trapped in the cold

New love, to wash away the old

Oh baby, I missed you so

Missed you so so

Give me your love

Give me your love

Give me your love

Never let me go

Again

As the last note faded, they leaned in and gently kissed, and the crowd erupted. He still had the last quarter of the set to go, it was high energy and would have them dancing and singing at the top of their lungs so they went home on a high, but they would never forget the pure beauty of this moment.

"Thank you," Shawn mouthed to her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied, squeezing his hand, then she leaned in and whispered against his mouth, "Again."

***Thank you to all of my readers for your wonderful comments and kind words, I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you are enjoying my stories.  I hope you enjoyed the end of this one.  The song is just lyrics (no music) I have written for this story.  Love you all!***

***My new story "Kiss Me" will start tomorrow!***