I was becoming frustrated with his attitude, he knew what it was from the beginning.

"Maybe I'm tired of bein yo backdoor nigga." He took the cigarette from his mouth as his voice became deeper.

"Backdoor?"

"Ally I can't even take you out on a real date?"

I came and sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"Where is this coming from? We made it very clear from the jump that this is just strictly sex."

"No, you made that clear Ally I just agreed."

"Oh don't start that shit right there. You know damn well how my brother is, and you not even the dating type Kenny. Don't try to run game on me like you actually interested in somethin' besides my pussy."

"You don't even know me, everything ain't always what it seems."

       This was something I just couldn't fathom. Out of all the years I had known Kenneth he was never the serious relationship type. Too many thoughts were running through my mind and I had no time to be confused over a man.

"I think you should go." I stood up opening the bedroom door for him.

He looked up at me pulling the cigarette from his mouth, "you know what, you right."

He got up putting back on his jeans and shoes before walking out the bedroom door up the hall.

"Maybe we should do this at my place next time, so you can stay the night." He said in a soft voice walking past me.

"Nah I think we're good where we're at on my terms." I stood with my arms crossed leaning up against the door trying my hardest not to meet eyes with him.

      He shook his head leaving out. I waited for the front door to close before going up the hall to lock it. After washing my sheets and having a nice bubble bath I got ready for the day to officially start. It was already two in the afternoon and I had plans to go with Andre and Cierra to see some new scary movie later on tonight. I would have invited my girl Tiana, but she was with Owen. He was stealing my friend, but I'd let him get away with it since he was a cool ass dude. No doubt Tiana would be back later on tonight anyway.

      After getting dressed and straightening up the house a little bit I was beginning to grow a little hungry. My phone lit up on my nightstand as I grabbed it checking the caller ID, it was Cierra. I answered holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hey girl what's up?" I asked through the line.

"Girl nothin' we still on for tonight right?"

"As I know of."

"Cool cool"

The tone of her voice was off.

"Cici what is it?"

"What you mean?" Her voice became very high-pitched.

"What do you want?"

"Ugh, do you mind going dress shopping with Faith and me in about an hour?"