"Me too. Come let's go." I said.

"Wait, where my undies are?" she asked.

"You don't need them. I like it like this." I said.

"Makes it easy for me to reach out for my pussy." I added.

"I swear you're turning me into a porn star." She said.

"My porn star. Come let's go downstairs." I said pulling out of the bed.

I prepared the breakfast. Nikki helped with the chopping. She really had no clue about cooking, I had to show her how to chop and break the eggs.

When breakfast was done, we went back upstairs to shower. It was already 11 am. Nikki was wearing a short little dress. I loved the way it exposed her back. I had 3 missed calls from Shaun. I called him back.

(ringing)

"I've been calling you dude" Shaun said.

"Yes that is why I'm calling you now." I said.

"Why didn't you come over to my party yesterday?" he asked.

"You have parties all the time Shaun, what was different about this one?" I asked.

"This was our first break from the hospital, I thought you were going to spend it here at the Play House." He said.

"I was with my girl and still with her." I said.

"Good because we are on our way there. So get ready and stop getting laid all day." He said.

"What do you mean 'we'? I asked.

"Larissa and I. We want to hangout with you guys. Also Larissa wants to finally meet Nikki." He said.

"Don't you guys just chill and rest maybe?" I asked.

"You know Larissa, she's crazy." He said.

"Okay I'll ask Nikki then get back to you." I said, ending the call.

"Ask me what?" Nikki yelled from the bathroom.

"Shaun wants to come over with his girlfriend. Are you cool with that? They don't have to come if you're not okay with it." I said.

"No they can come, the more the merrier." She said peeping from the bathroom door.

"Okay let me call him then." I said while dialling Shaun's number.

So I called him and also told him to bring more beers and a few items. I knew that he was going to do it because Larissa is a big time shopper.

"So Larissa must be Shaun's girlfriend right?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, they've been together since high school." I said.

"That's nice, I've been willing to ask how do you know Amber?" she asked.

We were both done dressing up so we went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and took out the beef steak so that I could defrost it.

"Come let's sit here I'll tell you, I'll tell you." I said while pulling a chair for her.

"Amber is an old friend of mine. She was a smart pants obviously which explains how she managed to get recognition in NYU. The boys in my class use to tease her a lot because she was a nerd and didn't engage in high school events." I said.

"Seems so much like me." she said.

"So this one day we were going on a trip, no one wanted to sit next to her in the bus. They all said that she is boring and not fun to chill with. So I sat next to her, and actually got to see that she was not as bad as they all proclaimed. She was just different."

"Seems like you have a soft spot for nerdy girls?" she said smiling.

"I guess I do. So I have seen you with her several times on campus and assumed she knew your room." I said.

"Yes, I do hang out with her sometimes, most of the girls in my block think she acts like 'Miss Know It All' but I think she's just ambitious and maybe has a hard time with making friends. I like her. She was very kind when I first arrived on campus." She said.

"Yep, that's Amber for you. Which makes me wonder Nikki, how come you're hanging out with people way older than you? Your seniors to be precise." I said.

"Haha by people way older than me are you including yourself?" she asked with a silly smirk.

"Kinda." I said.

"I guess I just click with you guys." She said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Makes sense, there's no harm in that." I said.

"Thank you. Feels good to be understood without any judgements." She said.

"I told you, I got you baby." I said while giving her small kisses on her temple.

We watched a basketball repeat game. Nikki knew so much about sport, it was so easy to hang out with her. We heard a knock on the door that must have been Shaun and Larissa. When I was about to stand up to go open for them, Nikki said that she will go and I didn't mind at all.

She was finally getting comfortable and that's what I wanted. I couldn't help but stare at her ass when she walked to the door. "Stop starring weirdo." She said while winking at me.

"Can't help it." I said.

She opened the door. "Hey Nikki, looking really pretty, no wonder Will is going crazy over you. I'm Larissa." Larissa said while grabbing Nikki into a tight hug.

"Great Larissa just great." I said rolling my eyes at her.