Authors note

Hey everyone, 

I realize that it kind of sucks that this story has kind of fallen off the map since this has been my most successful. I began this story when I was in high school and it's been so long since it's been updated. I have tried so hard to work on this story and get another chapter but I am only halfway through an acceptable (barely) chapter. I am going to try very hard to work on this a little more since I know there were some that enjoyed it, plus I miss SOA very much. 

I hate reading stories that I think are finished and come to find out they aren't even though it's been so long since they have been updated. I am going to try to wrap it up as best as I can so I can say it's completed. It might take me a while to update since for some reason this story has been hard to write. 

So please bare with me as I try to get a few chapters out and finish with Ava and Happy's story. When I could write it, I very much enjoyed it a lot but I hate that it's just sitting here unfinished. So in the next week or so, look for the next chapter, but I hope to have it completed by mid June. 

I would like to say thank you to all of those who still add this story to their reading lists and vote and such. It means a great deal to me. 

Here's to finishing their story!

SkullKrissy