Baby Shower

It's finally time to have the baby shower. I was more than ecstatic. I sat in the room waiting until Lyla, Tara and Gemma finished decorating the club house. They had insisted to do it all by themselves. I said I would help but they shut me down and said they wanted to surprise me.

As I was waiting, I got ready. I wore a red tank top with ruffles on it, black jeans and black strappy heels. I did my hair and my makeup, as soon as I was finished, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, smiling to see Lyla. "Hey, is everything done finally?" I asked, batting my eyes at her. She giggled slightly, nodding.

"Yes Ava, everything is done!" I squealed with excitement, running out and seeing all the streamers and the banner, the cake, everything was perfect.

"You guys did an amazing job!" I smiled and hugged the three of them tightly. Gemma put her hand on my barely showing belly. You see everything with Weston and Ethan Zobelle happened two months ago. I am now almost three months along. Happy says he has a surprise for me, which I am nervous and excited about.

I sat there drinking my juice and looked at the girls, who were doing the last little bit of decorating and organizing. About an hour later, people started to show up. The guys like any excuse to party, so everyone brought a gift and joined the party. I opened the gifts as they were given to me. I have so much clothes for the baby now. There are a lot of bottles, pacifiers and diapers and all of that stuff. The only thing is, we didn't really have anywhere to store it for 6 more months.

Happy walked up to me and kissed me softly, "I have to take you somewhere."

I nodded, I was confused. Usually the guest of honor doesn't leave the party, especially for a baby shower. I got on the back of his motorcycle anyway, then he took me to a house for sale. I got off his motorcycle, "Happy what are we doing here?" I asked, I should have told everyone the name before leaving. Who knows how long we'll be.

"This is our new house." He stated, hardly any emotion in his voice.

"What? You bought this place? Happy are you serious?" I asked with excitement. He nodded, making me squeal and hug him. We went and explored the three bedroom house, the inside was absolutely beautiful. It was a huge kitchen and living room, 2 and a half bathrooms. It was just perfect! After exploring, Happy locked the house back up and we went back to the party. Everyone stood outside waiting, they were curious about how it went.

"So, how did it go?" Tig smirked.

"I love it!" I smiled, "By the way, our baby's name is Hadley. Hadley Aria Lowman!" Everyone erupted into cheers and I laughed. I was enjoying this whole night. Eventually I went to bed.

Unfortunately every time something good happens, something bad ruins it. I woke up at three or four am, walking out into the main part of the club house. A lot of people were still partying and having fun. That's when I saw Happy, getting his dick sucked by a crow eater. I walked over to him and crossed my arms. "Happy are you fucking serious?" He pushed the crow eater away and buttoned up his pants, doing up his zipper, and doing up his belt.

"What the hell is wrong with you Happy? I'm your old lady! I'm pregnant with our child!" He looked guilty but pissed.

"You were supposed to be sleeping!" He said.

"Yeah, you were supposed to be sleeping next to me. I should have known! You're just an asshole! How could I expect you to take care of Hadley when she is born? Just stay away from me! I don't know if I want you in my daughters life right now!" I screamed at him. I knew that everyone was watching, I didn't care, I was so angry. How could he do this to Hadley and I? I walked away, going to the room and packing up most of my stuff. I could come back for Hadleys stuff later.

I noticed as I was leaving that the crow eater was Ima. She had hurt Lyla and Tara already. I walked over to her and pulled out the knife I carried for protection. I stabbed her in the stomach. "Have some decency for yourself and some respect for others you STD infested slut."

I walked out of the club house and checked into a motel. I used cash, just to be sure. I didn't want Happy to come and look for me yet.

I fell asleep and when I woke up in the morning, the tears started. I felt worthless. He never loved me and I should have known that. I needed to get away but I didn't know where to go. I sat in the motel for days, the only reason I drank or ate anything was for my baby. I wasn't losing Hadley too. She means the absolute world to me.

I decided to go see Jackson, he is my brother. Maybe I just need to talk to Tara, I need a female to talk to. When I got there, I only seen Jax's bike in the driveway, along with Tara's car. So I went up and knocked on the door. Tara opened the door, "Ava. We've been so worried about you!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't ready to talk about anything. I was-am, I am hurting." I said sadly. She nodded and moved out of the way, letting me come in. We walked to the kitchen and there was my brother with the man that I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to see again. "What is he doing here?" I snarled.

"Listen to me-" Happy said angrily.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! You-you cheater!" I screamed at him. "You betrayed me and our daughter the moment you let that slut-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I was so angry at him, I was frustrated, I was hurt.

"Watch your tone Ava!" Happy snarled at me.

"I don't need to do anything for you. Nor will I ever again. Ask all you want. I wont take you back. Cheating is a deal breaker for me and you broke my trust and me. I'm just sorry that our daughter has to grow up without a father." I saw the hurt flash in his eyes and he left. I heard the garage door open, the motorcycle start up and leave. I stood there with my brother and sister-in-law staring at me in shock.