Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire

Start from the beginning

Vert ("Green Heart"): transformation complete.

Hansuke: vert ! your appearance !

Vert ("Green Heart"): oh yes, i forgot to tell you that i can also transform like Noire, in the form i'am known as Green Heart, but you can still call me Vert.

Hansuke: understand Vert, if everyone's ready, let's take down this guy down.

Girls: understood !!!

Ōkui look at them and was shocked to see how confident they are about defeating him, but he won't let them do as they please as a lot of energy burst out of his body and prepare himself to fight.

Ōkui: okay, if that's what you all want then i will show you the meaning of despair.

*Music start - Ōkui's Boss Battle theme*

At this moment, our battle against Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony one of the four Lords of Death begin, we were nervous at first but Hansuke look at us and said to us.

Hansuke: don't worry, it will be okay everyone, let's focus on that bastard using the informations we know about him.

Chika: okay Hansuke.

Ōkui rush at us at full speed, we were ready to strike when he got close to us, he draw his dark sword and unleash several slashes at us.

Ōkui: take this.

Hansuke: your slashes won't do a thing against us, Karyū no senpū ("Fire Dragon's whirlwind")

Fire energy gather at both Hansuke's hands and unleash a whirlwind of flames that burn down the slashes of Ōkui, he then jump at engulf his right hand in fire.

Ōkui: you think you can touch me ?

Ōkui gather darkness in his right hand too and both Hansuke and him were about to unleash their attacks at each other.

Ōkui: Shin'en no hakai ken ("Destructive fist of the abyss")

Hansuke: Honō Hōken ("Crushing Fist of Majestic Flame")

Both fist come in contact and the ground start shaking violently, Ōkui tried to get Hansuke with his punch but Hansuke dodge it and his fist hit him in the face sending him on the ground.

Hansuke: eat this !

Ōkui: arghhhhh.

Noire ("Black Heart"): he's on the ground !

Vert ("Green Heart"): now let's see if he can handle all of us.

Mina: right, remember he is weak to light based attack, so Chika use the attacks of your Keyblade against him.

Chika: roger that.

Chika rush at Ōkui to attack him with her Keyblade, Ōkui dissipate the smoke caused by his crash landing and block Chika's attempt to attack him with his wings.

Chika: so you decide to use your wings to attack.

Ōkui: off course, they are not just made to fly, i can use powerful attacks with them. like this one.

Chika sense a powerful surge of energy coming from Ōkui's wings and quickly pull back to prevent getting caught by it.

Ōkui: Yami no tsubasa ("Wings of Darkness")

Using his wings, Ōkui attack Chika head on, Chika dodge it but notice that the wings came back and realize that he extended his wings so that it follow her until it hit her.