Chapter 36

JONG SUK'S POV

I was sitting in the groom's room...as I waited for my father to call me out...

I really didn't want to do this...but I am here...and I can't do shit about it...

I tried hard not to...but my mind unconsciously went to what happened yesterday...

-Flashback~

I pulled her away abruptly from the girl she was clinging on to...

Her eyes went from a little taken aback to angry..."what do you think you are-" and before she could finish her sentence..."I love you and you only belong to me!" I said and...

I smashed my lips onto her lips...but..

She was taken aback at first...and then she pushed me away...

She slapped my left cheek...

"How dare you?!" she spat at me angrily...

I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth...

She angrily kept doing weird hand motions as she said.."you say that you love me?!"

She pushed me backwards angrily and I stumbled one or two steps back..

"Well..you have a funny way of showing your love to me!.., a poly relationship with me...and behind my back and you still...claim to be in love with me..?" she said as she glared with anger..

"I can c-hange.." I said...and wrong move..

"STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT JONG SUK!!" she yelled..

"I-i don't need you to change! we..will just stay as the perfect married couple in public for the happiness of our dads and that's it!..., we will just get divorced in a few months or years later..."she said..

before I could say anything in protest..."let's go somewhere more private...Brie.." she said to the shocked blondie that she was making out with before and they both walked away...

-end of flashback~

I sighed out in frustration and tried not to fist my hair to ruin it all over...

and that's when my dad came inside..."it's time.." he said...

I tried to put on the most perfect smile that I could muster...as I walked away with him.., for my eternal doom..

I wonder how she would look like though...

END OF POV

AUTHOR'S POV

A lone Namjoon sat on a chair...as he stared off into space...

'am I really here...just hoping to see 'her'..?' he thought and found himself really pathetic...

And like his prayers had been answered...he heard 'her' voice from next to him.."is the seat next to you...taken..?"

he flinched and looked at his left to see her...

'she is actually here..'

"Hello..., I am asking you if I can sit next to you.." she said again..

Namjoon frowned..."oh- my apologies..., you can definitely sit next to me.." he replied quickly...

She chuckled as she sat next to him..