Chapter 33

AMELIA'S POV

It's finally been a month after a month since Yoongi went to jail...

And that means..

He is getting out of jail today!

I was barely able to handle my excitement...

I missed him so much!

Not that I got to meet him often...even before..

But I did go to annoy him at least...once a week..

I groaned as I got off my chair and I was gonna call it a day around lunch..

I need to go pick yoongs up..and I have to be there before Hoseok!

cause they would be all clingy and I wouldn't be able to tell him the news myself..

I have to beat him to it!

I looked at my beautiful left hand and smiled...

"Laura!" I said as soon as I got out of my cabin..

and then I realized my mistake and I gave palmed...

She took one week off for her wedding..

still feels kinda surreal...and she is getting married to a guy..

I thought she was lesbian though..

I didn't know whom she was getting married to..but her wedding is in the church on this week Wednesday..

Today is Monday...and I plan on attending her wedding..

Even though..., I don't really like weddings..

Not that I would hate my own wedding...but that's different..

I finally got into the elevator and with a 'ding' I was  in the parking lot..

I got out of the elevator and put on my sunglasses as I swinged my bag back and forth...

I finally got into my car and drove away as I headed towards the police station..

END OF POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I couldn't believe that it was really the day that Yoongi hyung gets released...

And I wanted to go to pick him up..but Amelia said that she wanted to go..

I eventually just let it go and I still have so much work to finish for today...

And speaking of Amelia..., I was kinda scared of how fast she was progressing with Mingi...

I don't doubt the guy...but he did used to be friends San..

But from what Jungkook had discovered...Mingi was being forced to be his friend...

And I had my doubts that he might have had been indebted to the guy or something...

But...I asked Namjoon to look into it and it seems really safe..

It turns out that San had actually kept Mingi's mom captive..to make him approach me..

San..actually had done it several times before...to make Mingi do parts of his dirty work..

But a member of San's gang had messed up targets and killed his mom...the same night he had approached me..

Thus.., he lost his chance to play with Mingi.. thereafter..

Poor guy..

He hates San with every bone in his body..