Chapter 5

AUTHOR'S POV

feeling all her energy drained already, Amelia was driving towards Valeron Corp...with Menesmay by her side...it was around 1:30 pm...

Apparently.., Amelia's cover video went viral...30 million views in the past 15 hours...and the comment section was filled with questions about her and Jimin...

Some even said that Amelia sang the song this to let everyone know how Jimin wronged her...'ugh! everything became 10 times worse  with May's stupid dare' Amelia thought as she frustratedly hit the wheel of her black Lamborghini.

Sadly..., the action didn't go unnoticed by May as she looked at Amelia apologetically..."I am sorry.. Amy, I didn't kno-" May was cut off when Amelia started speaking "it's okay May, I am not going to lie that I am not mad at you..cause I am kinda mad at you but Jimin is the one at fault...he shouldn't have gone out with his girlfriend before I cleared out that we ended on good terms....even though it's a lie..." She sighed as she let most of the fault hang on her shoulders...

May saw this and to her luck, Amelia drove her car into the drive way of Valeron Corp and she quickly took the opportunity to hug Amelia..., Almost sitting on her lap..

May was about to say something but Amelia spoke instead "I know what you are going to say...'Amy it isn't your fault, you can still fix this and we are here for that'" she tried her best to copy May's tone but she failed miserably cause..May had a in between hot deep voice.. compared to Amelia's angelic voice...

May chuckled at her failed attempt..., they gradually broke the hug and headed inside Valeron Crop...

Both of them headed into the elevator after greeting the 2 watchmans with a simple "hello" and Amelia pressed the button to her cabin's floor...

The elevator made a 'ding' sound, indicating that they reached their destination...

Amelia and May were heading towards Amelia's cabin but May got a call...

Amelia looked behind to see May attending a call and Laura looking at May like a lovestruck girl...

Amelia chuckled to herself as she opened her cabin door to see Jimin already sitting on a couch near to the TV in her cabin...

The moment their eyes settled on eachother...each of their hearts skipped a beat..."well shit" Amelia cursed under her breath, which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin...

Jimin let out a dark chuckle and Amelia narrowed her eyes at him 'maybe this wasn't such a good idea' Amelia thought...but her time in overthinking land was broken by Jimin speaking..."Ms. Valeron...if you are done making a hole in my body with your glaring...can we talk about what I am here for..?" he said...

Amelia hated the disrespectfullness in his voice.., she sent a quick actual glare to him but shrugged it off eventually..."Jimin...come sit" Amelia said...pointing at the chair Infront of her huge fancy desk and her own chair as she sat down on her chair...

Meanwhile..., Amelia and Jimin starred having a staring contest...instead of talking, Laura greeted May with a simple "Hi"...., to her dismay...she didn't even reply back to her as she went out off the building...

How does Laura know what May looks like you say...? We gotta thank Taekook for that but right now...Laura felt a huge pang in her heart when her greeting got ignored...'maybe she didn't greet back cause she was in a hurry' she thought.... She tried to be positive nentheless...

Whereas.., Taehyung's bff instinct knew that something went wrong...but what exactly happened..?.., he had yet to find out..

Inside Amelia's cabin, the ex couple payed no mind to stop the staring contest but the air conditioner blew up a few papers on Amelia's desk and it was enough for her to break out of her trance but 'what should I even say?' she thought...