Chapter 29

AUTHOR'S POV

Police men barged into the Mansion one after the other and an officer spoke into a walkie-talkie.."there's a lot of bruised and Injured people that need to be taken to the hospital.."

Ambulances were swamped up in front of Amelia's Dad's Mansion...

One after the other...bodies were taken into ambulances...

And finally the place was literally cleaned up off people..

Only 6 not at all wounded bodyguards stood...

Thank heavens that they exaggerated the amount of bodyguards...

On the other side...inside the basement..

The sound of various sirens went off finally....and Mingi's phone rang..

"Who is it..?" Namjoon asked as he released Addison..

Addison backed away into a corner...

Mingi gave him a skeptical look and said..."it's the police.."

He answered the call..."yes..sir, everyone is safe in the basement..at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Mansion.." He said..

He hung up the call and looked at everyone as he sighed out of relief...

"It's all over..!" Amelia yelled and lots of them fist pumped the air..

They all chuckled...at eachother's childish behaviour..

And that's when they heard someone knock on the basement door...

Menesmay didn't hesitate and opened the door with a smile but she was startled...

It was Melissa Hawthorne...

Everyone's expressions went down from 100..to 0..

Melissa had a furious look on her face as she charged towards Amelia...with a knife..

But to her disappointment...Menesmay caught her by the right wrist.., where she was holding the knife in..

And dropped the knife as it hit the ground..

Before the old hag had time to pick it up.., Menesmay kicked it upwards with her shoe and caught it..

She caught both of Melissa's wrists and kept the knife near her neck..

Yunho gasped at the sight...and Taehyung patted on Yunho's back with a proud look "ex MMA fighter and she has been a gold medalist several times.." he said...

"I-s that t-rue Menesmay..?" Yunho asked and Menesmay sighed in frustration..

Mingi and Amelia held in a laugh..alongside Jungkook..

Merenla and Jin just looked at the situation with unimpressed expressions..

Namjoon just frowned..,not knowing how to react...

Addison looked at Menesmay like she thought she was really cool..

Jimin was sitting on the ground...seemingly spacing out..

"Yes..but I would appreciate it if any of you went to find the officer before I don't hesitate to kill her!" she half yelled..

Yunho's parents were shocked as well "the sweet girl we know is an MMA champion..? that's so cool actually.." Yunho's dad said...

Menesmay smiled at what the man said..."Thank you Uncle..." And then her expression switched into a cold one again...as she specifically looked at Yunho...