Chapter 11

AMELIA'S POV

I am seriously not lying when I say that Taehyung probably lost his way back home...

"IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS AND HE IS STILL NOT BACK?" I yelled at Jungkook and he glared at me but he nodded in agreement.

'I should seriously start acting like a grown up adult, why am I so childish?'

a moment of silence later "maybe we should go look for him" Jungkook said..

we both looked at each other for a second and went to our respected rooms to wear a coat.

we ran to the door but as soon as we were about to open it, Taehyung came inside with a look of dread written all over his face.

"Taetae hyung...who was it..?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone as I looked back and forth between them...

"It was...him.. Hong Joong" Taehyung said with a pained expression.., with that Jungkook engulfed Taehyung in a hug.

And that's all my brain needed to click it in "your ex...?" I said with a voice of clear hesitance.

And Taehyung nodded while sobbing onto Jungkook's shoulder.

I sat there on the couch in the living room and watched as Taehyung cried and cried but I couldn't take it anymore.., even Jungkook was crying.

I got up from the couch and went to my designated room and plopped myself onto the bed as I remembered that day...

-flashback~

six years ago..when I had only just started my business and was almost nothing compared to now...

'ding dong' 'ding dong' 'ding dong' someone was violently ringing the doorbell of my mansion and coincidentally I was sleeping on a couch in the living room...

cause I was feeling little to no energy to go upstairs..., I got up from the couch as I groaned out loud...

but before I could open the doors, my Butler did it for me and the image in front of my eyes shook me like an earthquake happened...

a young guy, who seemed to look like he was in his teenage years was covered in blood and rags...

and before I could say anything...the young guy started to speak..."miss...can you plea-se hide me..., my abusiv-e and psych-o ex- boyfriend is tr-ying to beat m-e"...

without any words...I signalled my Butler to take him in and he hugged me suddenly as he started crying...whilst mumbling "thank you" over and over again...

I felt my heart aching for the guy as tears slid down my cheeks as well...

It was Taehyung...

-end of flashback~

My heart felt the familiar aching as I recalled the scene..., "please keep Taehyung safe..." and that's all it took from me to call him.

"Hello Namjoon..., I need you to track this guy called Kim Hong-Joong asap"

END OF POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Amelia woke up to her stomach growling and her back aching because of the position she slept in..., to say that she didn't even know when she fell asleep...

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up on the couch groaning as well...kudos to both them for falling asleep in such a bad position..?

After stretching up Jungkook sat next to a still depressed Taehyung "Hyung...the guy who came to see you first wasn't Hong-Joong...I saw from behind you and Amelia..., th-at is why I even let you go alone las-t night...with him" Jungkook said with clear guilt laced in every word that escaped his pretty mouth..

Taehyung nodded as he spoke in a tone laced with full of pain "it was General Nas he knows where May mi-ght be..."...I had met wit-h Hong-Joo-ng later...he k-inda tried to for-ce himself onto m-e..." and that's all it took for Taehyung to burst out crying again...

And Jungkook quickly hugged his Fiance as he caressed his back whilst repeatedly mumbling "shh Hyung...I am here for you.., he won't be able to do anything to you.."...