CHAPTER 20

Steve focus (not his pov)

"In the basement. You deserve this punishment for disobeying me" he said as he saw her eyes widen in the most beautiful way. A smirk crawled his lips as he turned around to leave the room. "Please let me go" his body stilled as the weak voice pierced his soul. "Please I beg you... please... I won't tell the police about you... please let me go" she whispered between breaths, hitching as she let the tears flow down her face.

His breath quickened as he slammed the door of the basement, trying to lock the door with his shaking hands. The living room swirlled as he staggered his way towards his room. Shutting the door, he slid to the ground as voices.... no.... his own voice, weak.... started chanting in his head.

Please let me go.... please let me go....

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" he grabbed his hair with both of his hands, banging his head against the wall. He felt his tears flowing down, hands shaking too much as he tried to wipe them. Darkness started clouding his vision as his body went limp.

"You are a bad boy, and you know what bad boys get?" the little boy looked at the woman with frightful eyes as she stared back at him. Her jet black hair blowing behind her as the wind hit her made her more intimidating as she raised one beautifully shaped eyebrow at him. The little boy visibly swallowed as he shivered, managing to bring a word out "N-No". "No what?" the woman said taking a step towards him making him cover "No mother" he said looking down. He yelped in pain, falling to ground, as he felt the sting on his cheak, sure that it is gonna leave a mark. "You disobeyed me" the little boy's eyes widened as he looked up at the expressionless face of the woman, fear creeping up his features as he knew too well what was gonna happen. "Don't you think you deserve a punishment?" she asked tilting her head.

He screamed feeling his scalp almost rip apart as she lifted him by his hair. Tears stained his face as she kicked him right on his stomach with such force, throwing him towards the wall, his back hitting it. A mild cracking sound followed by pain surging through his system from his ribs, pushed all the air out his lungs. He gasped for air, trying to calm himself down as the pain is a natural part of his daily life. He heard the detailed sound of high heals hitting the ground drawing closer and closer till he saw a pair of red high heals standing before him. He felt himself being dragged by his shirt. "You can't leave me. You can never leave me. I told you, YOU BELONG TO ME" she said as she dragged him to a small room, just enough room for a closet, pushing him in and closing the door shut.

He crawled to an end, letting himself lie down as he still felt pain, drawing deep breaths that made weird sounds as he struggled to get air into his lungs. Funny. He should have been numb from all the time she had hit him. Why does it still hurt then? He squinted his eyes searching for light but he was enclosed by darkness. Darkness crawling up his arms and swallowing him along with the pain as his mind drifted away. He closed his eyes facing darkness yet again. "Please let me go" he whispered as his consiousness faded.

Steve woke up with a gasp. Struggling to fight off the weight on his chest, trying to take a breath. He felt feverish as he clutched his shirt, ripping it from his body, feeling cold air creep up his sweat covered body. He found himself lying on the floor. It was frustrating. He couldn't remember what the voice inside his head meant, not knowing the reason why it was so weak or why he is a mess right now. He had no idea what he dreamt off, frustration taking over his head as he couldn't remember anything. He had no idea what gave birth to this reaction from his body. He glanced at the clock, now pointing to 10 in the morning. Sighing he made his way to the bathroom deciding to take a shower. He must go back to his 'home' so that no one would suspect his absence.

He made his way downstairs and towards the other locked door, remembering how close his cupcake was to escaping from him. No. It can't happen. He should have been more careful. She is still affected by the people outside. She will recover soon, no need to worry. She will soon realize that she is destined to be with me. He thought as he unlocked the other door which lead to a long passage with another locked door at the farther end. He locked the door behind him walking down the passage to the door, his own footsteps echoing. The street outside was empty, just like he wanted it to be. He got inside his car, starting the engine, his mind still swirling around his love...no...his obsession inside the building he exited from.

I will wait for you. We are meant to be together from the begining, and I'll make sure to kill anyone who comes in our way.

A/n I would really love to hear your opinion about Steve now.....

P.S You are so precious to this world so don't stop loving yourself and others around you!!!