CHAPTER 19

WARNING

Might be triggering or disturbing to some audiences. Contains some disturbing scenes. If you feel triggered I suggest you to skip almost halfway through the chapter.

Amelia's pov

"You look gorgeous cupcake" He said tightening his grip on my wrist making me gasp. "You took too long and made me wait for you the whole time. You know I hate waiting. I lost my patience" he said leaning closer to me. "L-let me g-go" I said, surprised at how weak my voice came out. I squirmed under his grip trying my best to free myself, but he was too strong.

He leaned towards me, too close that I could feel his breath against my lips. "You have no idea of how long I have waited for this" and with that he crashed his lips against mine. He held both of my hands in one of his while his other hand roamed all over my body. I tried to push him away from me. I will not surrender myself to this maniac.

I felt myself being pulled away from the wall, caried by him somewhere. He threw me on the bed forcefully that I didn't have time to steady myself. I looked up to see him hovering on top of me. His eyes roamed over my body like a predator looking at its prey. My wrists were still trapped within his hands as I tried to squirm away from him. "I love you Amelia. You are mine. You know that right? You can never escape from me. You are destined to be mine and I'm never gonna let you go." he said and started kissing me again like a madman.

I was almost going to giveup when I remembered Nick. How he tried to protect me but was killed by this bastard. I felt rage fill me up as I looked up at him. If you are gonna hit someone, hit it where it hurts. I looked down as an idea popped up in my mind. Yeah, you are gonna regret everything Steve I thought and kneed him in the groin, hard.

I felt my wrists being freed and he rolled away from the bed as the immense pain spread throughout his body from his groin. I ran towards him and snatched the keys that were dangling in his belt. I ran as fast as I could to the locked doors. One of the doors is the exit. I trusted on my luck and headed to the one on my left. I tried a couple of keys as fast as I could with my shaking hands. "Please please open" I prayed as I tried the third key. "AMELIA" I heard Steve shout from my room and heard footsteps approach me.

Click

I door unlocked and i pushed it open. The smell. I almost fainted as the smell hit me. The smell of something rotting. Well not something, it was someone. I took a step back as I saw Nick, a dead, rotting Nick in a plastic bodybag kept inside. I felt the room rotate and blur as my knees gave up of me. I fell breathing hard, as my head hit the ground. I saw a silhouete nearing me shouting "How dare you try to leave me" and everthing went dark.

__________________________

Amelia's pov cont. (just a few hours later)

I woke up feeling too cold. I found myself lying down on the cold floor in an unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I? I thought. I felt my breath fasten as I remembered everything that happened. They didn't even get Nick's body. Tears dripped down to the floor. I didn't bother wiping them off as I knew they would just keep coming. I was too tired by all the stuff happening. I want to kill myself. It was all my fault. Everything happened because of me.

Creak

I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. Wait. stairs?. I am not upstairs. I know all the rooms there. This room feels so... suffocating.

"Looks like you are awake"
I turned my head to see Steve approaching me, with a pissed face. I remembered what I did to him before I passed out. Shit I am gonna die. He knelt down staring at me. My breath came out fast as I looked away.

I yelped in pain, closing my eyes as he grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head towards him. "LOOK. AT. ME." He sneered. I opened my eyes to see him, my vision a bit blurred by the tears gathered in my eyes. "How dare you try to leave me. You are mine and I will never NEVER let you get away understand?" He threw my head back and started walking away when I asked him "W-where am I?". He turned around to look at me. I knew the answer just by looking at his face.

"In the basement. You deserve this punishment for disobeying me"

A/n I am so sorry for not updating soon!! Forgive me plsss.... I've got some stuff going on here so I couldn't get hold of my laptop... I usually write in my laptop...