CHAPTER 1

Amelia's pov...

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I heard a voice coming from a classroom. Class hours ended over an hour ago and I had to complete some of my works. I peaked inside the classroom to see a girl being bulied by two guys. I didn't know about them as I just transferred from Florida a couple of days ago.

I started moving towards them stealthily. Those shitheads didn't even realise that I was behind them. They noticed the girl looking at me and turned around. I smirked and punched the first guy in the gut so hard that he doubled over. I drove my fist upwards with a swift movement and gave the other guy who was still in shock, an uppercut. He fell backwards groaning, with blood flowing down his cut lip.

"T-thank you" She said before running off.
Well so much for helping someone.

__________________________

"I'm home" I said to my empty house and headed straight to my room and threw my bag to a corner. I lied flat on my bed with my cell phone in my hand, scrolling through memes and fun stuff. I am a high school student. I don't wanna study. If I do, my mom would make me go to some stupid university. I dream to become a boxer. I do some self training as I am broke to afford a proper coaching. I stared at the ceiling thinking how stupid my life goes. grumble. Ugh guess I gotta feed my stomach.

__________________________

I walked alone in a dark alley towards the convenience store to buy some snacks and sprite (A/n i love SPRITE!!). Thats when I felt something tingling at the back of my neck. I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around to see no one. I shrugged the feeling off and reached the store. I headed back towards my home after buying my snacks.

I entered to find a flower vase, supposed to be near the window, on the floor broken to pieces. I cleaned up the mess thinking that it could have been a cat as the window was open. I went to my room and find the window open there too. Guess I forgot to close it too. I closed the window and headed to my love. My bed. I layed down and dozed off immediately.

__________________________

Someone's pov

I saw her. The girl who made me so crazy. Just seeing her face makes me turned on. Ahhh I should control myself. I've got to find her home today. I followed her from a distance wearing an all black look with a mask covering my face and my hoodie on, so that I would blend in the dark. She turned around a corner so I picked up my pace.

I saw her about to enter her house. I went to the side of the house and opened the window slightly. Shit, I cursed at myself as I knocked down a vase. I ducked down the window so she couldn't see me.

I saw her about to climbup the stairs and I guessed it must be her room. It was so hard already being around her for so long that my breath started to speedup.

I looked up to see a window that should lead into her room. I climbed the nearby tree. I was pretty muscular and fast that I reached the window in no time. I opened the window slowly and stepped inside. I heard the door starting to open so I slipped below her bed.

I waited for awhile until I heard no sound and peaked from below the bed to see her sleeping peacefully.

Seeing her in the most vulnerable state made me want her more. I can't wait to make u mine cupcake.

I knelt beside her bed and inched my face closer to her. She was so close I could makeout all her godly facial features. The parted lips seemed to challenge me.

I brushed my fingers against her lips softly. I glanced at her to see no reaction from her. I tilted my head in confusion. Then brushed my fingers tracing her jawline. Still she didn't budge. Amusing, I smirked.

I wanted to test more so I lowered my lips to hers giving her a peck. She was still asleep. I almost laughed realising that my cupcake can't wake up from sleep that easily.

I smiled thinking how much more time I could spend with my love after this.  

A/n soooo yeah this is my first story... I would continue this if i get atleast one view or atleast one comment... If you are reading this then THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH U MEAN A LOT TO ME!!!!!
Silent readers (if any) pls do comment anything u want (no abusive language please) thank you soo much...💜💜💜