"Competitor & Companion"

"What is this going on? We were just going to find out the diamond we were already craving so much for, and suddenly this stranger showed up", stated an exhausted Shreya.

"From my opinion, this 'Dr Adithya Dave' is a companion of Shankar Aggarwal", shared Kabir.

"Means, we'll not be able to take the diamond with us until this Doctor gets away", claimed Vidyut.

"But Granny has insisted him on staying here and he has agreed to do so. We can't do anything until he steps out", Rakshit said.

"Then, should we wait or do what we want to?" asked Vidyut.

"We can't just sit waiting for that stranger to go, and can't even take away the diamond in front of him, he can take it from us. We must cook up a plan and then execute it, which will take a bit longer", Kabir advised.

"What must be our plan then?" Vidyut queried.

"I have a plan", Rishabh whispered in Rakshit's left ear. "Yes, I heard everything what you guys talked right now. Tell me the complete story and I'll help you".

"Bhaw! Bhaw!" barked Rex.

Rakshit narrated the whole story to Rishabh and Rex too, listened to it carefully, or maybe pretended to. Rishabh was upset with their decision of not telling him but when Kabir and Vidyut apologized, he forgave them and narrated the complete plan he had prepared in his mind.

Where Shekhar Bhatnagar had found a new companion, a competitor for the youngsters, they had also found a young, smart one for them, and against Shekhar, also known as Shankar Aggarwal.

Granny was holding a party for Dr Adithya, after two days, in the bungalow. Rishabh informed them about the party and decided to execute their plan. They had many a number of guests in the house one of whom was Shekhar Bhatnagar disguised as a Muslim and named himself Javed Farooqi. He called himself to be a friend of Doctor, what he really was, or maybe was a user.

Wearing a fake beard, Shekhar thought to remain unknown to the youngsters but Shreya recognized him and told Rishabh that he was Shankar Aggarwal. Rishabh knew what he were to do according to the plan he had made.

Rishabh had called one of his Best Friends, Rohan, not to the party but for the execution of their plan. Rohan was wearing a long robe like outfit in black, dark grey coloured hat, wayfarer eyeglasses and fake moustache and beard with white hair. He called himself Gaurav and waited outside the bungalow.