"Tour Of The Bungalow"

Late in the afternoon, Granny and Mrs Waghela were all set to take a tiny nap, and the children and Nisha, to roam around in the bungalow. Shreya was great with her memory and remembered almost every little detail about the bungalow and helped Kabir and Vidyut to have a tour.

Being the tourist guide, for Kabir and Vidyut, and maybe sometimes for Rakshit as well, as he was a very forgetful person, she introduced them with every minute corner of the bungalow. But, the place they were searching for, was yet to be discovered. Neither Shreya, nor Rakshit, had ever seen any gold-painted sculpture at the place they were standing at the moment.

Nisha, on one side was spying on the children to convey each and every action of them to Aakash, the little rescue team, on the other side, was aware of Nisha keeping an eye on them, so waiting for the perfect time to escape, hide away in some room for some time, and finally coming out to search for their treasure.

A moment or two had gone by and Nisha was ringed up by Aakash Ranjan. She picked up the call and with some attitude, told him to hang up the call as she was busy doing a great job of spying on the kids. Aakash, irritated with the attitude hung up the call and the moment Nisha turned to get back to the kids, they were gone, as per their plan. Standing in a corridor that diverged in two more, she chose the left one and the children, hiding inside a room, in the corridor that she did not choose, ran with their shoes and slippers in hand.

But, maybe someone was already waiting there for them. A big German Shephard, being called Rex by a six feet tall handsome hunk, named Rishabh and nicknamed as Key, because according to the people who knew him, there was no problem which Rishabh could not solve and no difficult task which Rishabh could not do with ease, appeared in front of the young detectives.

Looked strange to two of them but was the favourite cousin of the other two. Rakshit and Shreya hugged him tightly with so much satisfaction that they had not felt for a long time. They swung their hand through the hair of Rex with so much love that Rex started wagging his tail.

"So, you guys must be Kabir and Vidyut, right?" queried Rishabh.

"Yes, but how do you know us?" Kabir responded.

"Last time when Shreya and Rakshit came to stay here, they kept telling me about you and your friendship with them. And of course, Rex too helped me to know".

"How did it help you to know about us?" questioned Vidyut.

"Actually, I am a Super Techie and I love using latest spying devices to test their capacity. I had put a transmitter onto the belt of Rex and told him to secretly stand somewhere close to the hall. He did as I said and I heard all the conversation that you had in the hall".

"Woah! You are amazing Rishabh", Shreya complemented him.

"I have always been, since my birth", Rishabh complemented himself.