"Did Their Plan Fail?"

The next morning when they woke up, heard a scream, "Aaahh!" Mr Waghela cried with pain.

Hearing this, worried Shreya and Rakshit ran with their heart out, only to see that their father had a tiny cramp in his thigh muscles.

"Oh Dad!" said Shreya.

"You scared us", Rakshit completed Shreya's statement. "Why did you shout like that for just a cramp?"

Mr Waghela replied, "Um! If I say that in a medical language, actually, I suddenly got a cramp so my brain commanded me to scream like that".

"Leave some pretty screams for future", interrupted Shekhar.

"I mean, if needed in the future. Am I right, kids?" Shekhar explained nervously.

Both of the kids stared angrily at Shekhar and Nisha. Kabir and Vidyut climbed down the stairs listening to the conversation.

"Oh! Sleeping Beauties. You're awake without a kiss", Rakshit teased them and all of them laughed.

All of the members of the family came together, settled down and had their breakfast. Past having the breakfast, Mr Waghela went to his work, Mrs Waghela to her friend, Amanda's house, Shekhar and Nisha went out to meet Aakash Ranjan and Kabir along with his friends, went out to their favourite spot to play, locked the house and handed over the key to Mrs Waghela.

"Guys! We've to find out the place which the statement in the sheet of paper we found inside the locker was relating to", suggested Kabir.

"Yeah!" agreed Shreya.

"But where should we go to find the place out", she added.

"No one knows that", said Vidyut.

"But either by hook or by crook, we've to find it out", claimed Rakshit.

"I have an idea", Shreya told eagerly.

Here, Shekhar and Nisha went to a Café to meet Aakash Ranjan. They talked about what all happened in the house and what is the step the children may take next.

"Keep in mind, you should keep an eye on the children's actions and time to time, pass the news to Nisha and we'll do whatever will be needed", said Shekhar to Aakash.

"Okay, Master", Aakash agreed.

Mrs Waghela returned home and after sometime the kids as well. Kids are planning to start their act as per their strategy.

"Why are you so upset Shreya? I'm watching you since the morning. You're not even reacting on our grammatical mistakes. What happened?" asked Kabir.

"What happened kids? Is everything alright?" asked Mrs Waghela.

"No mom. Nothing is alright", Shreya yelled with frustration.

"I'm not able to find the meaning of the dream I had in the morning. It's continuously troubling me", she added.

"What dream dear?" asked Mrs Waghela with curiosity.

"This morning, I had a dream. I saw two leaf shaped eyes, a clever arched smile, a cutlet shaped nose and a scary, brave face. But I don't know what that was", answered Shreya.

"Oh! You've seen it dear, it's the golden sculpture kept in your Gra..." responded Mrs Waghela at once.

"...Kept in ours? Where is it kept? Mom? Mom?" queried Rakshit.

"It's nowhere", roared Mrs Waghela.

"But you said it is", Rakshit expressed.

"No. I said it by mistake", Mrs Waghela shouted with anger.

"Get back to your room. All of you", ordered Mrs Waghela.

All of the kids got back to their room with a little smile and also a bit of disappointment.

"She didn't tell us. Where will we find it?" boasted Rakshit.

"It's alright. She told that it's a golden painted sculpture", replied Kabir.

"And she also tell that it's in our Granny's house", said Shreya.

"No. She didn't, actually", responded Vidyut.

"She didn't but she was going to. I could understand what she was up to say", Shreya said.

"And also if she didn't mean that, there's no harm in checking it out at Granny's house", Shreya added.

"Yes. You're right Shreya!" Rakshit said praising his sister.

"Today, we'll talk to dad to take us to our Granny's", he added.

"No. We can't do it today", Kabir said.

"If we ask him today, your mom will understand, what we are up to and she'll forbid us to go there and your father, to take us there. So we'll talk to him, the following day after tomorrow", he added.