"The New Guests"

Moonlight came into sight and it was the time for everyone to sleep. Everybody was in bed and was slept in the society, except our little detectives.

They all were thinking about the password, "Will it match our expectations or not; Will we be able to open the case or not; Will we get the diamond before it comes in the hands of the criminals; Will we be able to save the life of Mr Waghela; and many other questions were beating the doors of each of their minds.

Though, they did not want to sleep, rather keep thinking about the password, but their mind was tired and weary and sleepy, so they rather preferred to sleep in the golden hours.

All of them woke up in the morning hearing the ringing of bell and when the door was opened, a beautiful face, staring at Mrs Waghela came in front of her eyes.

"Oh my God!" Mrs Waghela exclaimed. "So, it's my dear beauty queen. Nisha", she added.

All of our little agents were stunned for a moment and stared at each other's faces. They got up from their bed and went downstairs to watch the condition and heard Nisha saying that one of her friends is also going to be staying here for some days. She called him. He entered the house and wished Mrs Waghela 'Good Morning'.

Shreya recognized the voice and said, "Friends, he is the one, whom Nisha was calling Boss".

"He is my friend Shankar, Shankar Aggarwal". Nisha said to Mrs Waghela.

"-And she is my Maternal Aunt, Pooja Waghela", she said to Shekhar Bhatnagar, being identified as Shankar at the moment.

Our little spies were unaware of the real name of Nisha's accomplice. They really thought that Shankar Aggarwal was his real name but, was it, really?

"And who are those kids?" queried Shekhar pointing towards the kids listening to their chat secretly.

"Oh! These two are Rakshit and Shreya, my kids and these both are Kabir and Vidyut, sons of Mr and Mrs Vats and Mr and Mrs Kohli", responded Mrs Waghela.

"Come this way, I'll just show you your rooms", said Mrs Waghela to Nisha and Shankar, as she thought him to be.

Our troubled investigators were just thinking of their plan to check the font in their laptop but now it became challenging for them to convince Mrs Waghela to allow them even to take a look at the laptop because she might feel embarrassed in front of the visitors that her kids were interested in the technological devices more than interacting with the guests so they started thinking for a plan and concluded that they will say, "we are preparing a surprise gift for our father and we will not tell even to you and for that we will need the laptop" in front of the guests so that they will also contribute in convincing Mrs Waghela. They did as they decided and it worked.

But the visitors were thinking something else.

"Thank God, Nisha! That night we saw these kids running away out of the woods", claimed Shekhar. "They know everything we are going to do. But they do not know, we are aware of them being known to the password of the case inside which your uncle has left the diamond".

"We'll not let them know about our awareness and once they have got the code, we will take away the diamond and kill Rajat Waghela", said Nisha.

"Let's check the font and we'll write it on this sheet of paper to go and check the correct word matching to the keys of the case", stated Shreya.

"Yes! We shall start. Let me check", responded Vidyut taking the laptop towards himself.

"First, we'll type the word twig on the computer in each very manner, all capitals, first letter capital and all small. Secondly, we'll set the first font, write it on the paper followed by the next font to be selected and written on the paper and so on", told Vidyut.

"So here is our first font, Webdings. Secondly, we have Wingdings followed by the third font that is Wingdings 2 and finally we've got our last one, Wingdings 3", Vidyut added.

Shreya reacts, "So let me keep this sheet in my shelf and we'll take it out at night when we'll be going to unlock the case".

"All right", said Rakshit and Kabir together.