"Here We Go!"

The following day went off only in vain. Everyone was busy packing their material. Kabir had kept his things inside Rakshit's bag as his bag was larger than the others'. Vidyut and Shreya had separate bags. All of them were ready to go.

Next day when Mr Waghela called everyone, they came, kept their bags and belongings in the trunk of two cars and settled down inside the cars to enjoy the wonderful ride.

It was a long way of about three hours. Mr Waghela was driving the first car, Rakshit was sitting in the front seat and Shreya was sitting at the back seat with Kabir and Vidyut. The second car was being driven by Mrs Waghela with Nisha sitting in the front seat beside her.

The FM radio was played at a high volume in the car driven by Mr Waghela and all the packets of chips and snacks were tear opened by the children.

Mrs Waghela and Nisha were always like best friends and had loved gossiping. They were chit-chatting and following the other car. All the snacks were useless as these ladies could not see anything in front of gossips.

After the whole distance of the way was covered and the family had reached the outskirts of the town, the children ran to their Granny's house and shouted, "Gran! We are back to you".

The Grandmother went very happy to see the children and hugged them. She also asked about the other two kids. Mr and Mrs Waghela and Nisha also came in from the gate and told her about them.

Everyone settled down and after the lunch, Mr Waghela stepped back to move to his house even after being insisted by the children and their grandmother to stay back for that day and go back the following one.

Mrs Waghela took one room with Nisha and the children took the other along with their Grandmother. Granny talked to Kabir and Vidyut as if they were also her grandchildren and the two also interacted with her well. Nisha and Mrs Waghela were also busy with their gossips.