"The Right Plan"

Mechanic arrived at the location and changed the tyre. Rishabh took everyone at Rohan's place and started to plan. Kabir still did not want to trust a stranger that none of his friends knew, even if he had helped them in the past. All the other three were convinced with Rohan as he was Rishabh's best friend, as he had said earlier but Kabir could not resist himself of suspecting Rohan.

The planning and plotting was finally finished and they were ready for the execution of the plan. As they had already decided to include police into their plan, they were now discussing when to do so. Kabir shared his thoughts and so did the others. Finally, Kabir's suggestion was decided to be taken in movement.

All of them returned home along with Rex and acted normal as if nothing had happened.

"Where is Nisha? Where has she been for so long? It's already 9pm and she's still out. Where on Earth is she?" asked Granny.

"We saw her going out during the evening. I asked her where she was going so she answered that she was going for shopping at a mall nearby", Rakshit replied.

"It's been so late for shopping. Why isn't she home yet? Strange", Mrs Waghela responded.

"Let me call her", she added.

Mrs Waghela called up to Nisha but her phone was switched off. She told about it to everyone after calling her from 7 to 10 times. Granny got worried for Nisha as she didn't know what she had been doing for so long being an evil family member. They decided to call the police and file a missing complaint but Rishabh stopped them saying that the police will not file a missing complaint until the victim is missing from the house for 24 hours.

"So should we sit here doing nothing?" Granny shouted.

"How can I tell Granny? I'm just asking you to not waste time until we are sure that Nisha is missing. She may be with some of her friends", Rishabh replied.

Mrs Waghela's phone rang. Some unknown number showed up. She picked up the call and answered,

"Hello! Who's there?"

"Aunt, it's me, Nisha".

"Nisha! Where the hell are you? Mom and I've been so worried for you. Will you now answer?"

"Aunt, don't worry about me and tell Granny to relax. I'm completely fine".

"But where are you?" Granny took the phone from Mrs Waghela and asked Nisha over the call.

"Granny, I'm at one of my friends' place. My phone was out of battery so I'm calling you from my friend's phone. Okay? So don't worry about me. I'm good. I'll be back after some days. I'll call you again in the morning when my phone is charged. Bye".

"Bye dear. Take care", Granny hung up the call.

"I told you don't call police so early, didn't I?" Rishabh laughed.

"Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired today", Rakshit claimed.

"Yeah guys. Let's go to bed", Kabir suggested.

10 pm, but they kept rolling their eyes at each other. Shreya started crying for she was worried for her father. Everybody was here except for her father, who must be alone in his house and could, anytime be attacked and would not be able to do anything. Rakshit was worried as well but could not show his tears, to comfort Shreya.

"I'm sure my plan is gonna work well", thought Kabir.

"Shreya, we'll save him", Vidyut trying to console Shreya.

"But we aren't even beside him. How will we save him?"

"You guys do trust Rishabh, don't you?" Kabir asked.