"The Cowards' Letter"

Just when both of the couples were gone, Kabir and Vidyut asked Mrs Waghela for the keys of their respective houses so that they could take all the things they wanted from their house and Mrs Waghela gave them the keys. When both of them entered their respective houses, they found a letter which said:

"We don't know what will you think about us my boy but we are coward that we cannot help our own neighbours but we want to tell you that Mr and Mrs ________ are in grave danger and maybe you and your friends are the only ones who can help them. We'll wish that you would not be a coward like your parents and we'll want that you and your friends would save the lives of the parents of your friends.

Yours Lovingly

Parents"

"Hey! Did you see this?" asked Kabir and Vidyut to each other together.

"Your parents also?" Kabir asked.

"Yes. And yours too?" said Vidyut and gets answer, "Yes".

"Let's go and tell this to Shreya and Rakshit", both said together.

Both of them started running towards Shreya's room hiding the letter given by their parents from Mrs Waghela inside their pocket.

"See, what we have found in our house", both of them said.

"OMG.., it means your parents knew what is going to be happened to our parents", said Shreya thinking deeply.

"Yes, that's why they have ran away with fear", said Rakshit taunting Kabir and Vidyut.

They were quiet and a bit ashamed of their parents too.

"We know your parents aren't coward because they've told you to help us knowingly that your lives are in danger and if something happens to you, it would hurt your parents the most", said Shreya calmly.

Even after hearing this from Shreya, they could not resist themselves of being ashamed of their parents.