This is Mirrors

Hey all! I hope you all enjoyed this story that is Mirrors.

I know I sort of said this in the introduction but wanted to it again. Generally speaking, most authors put a little bit of themselves into their characters and their stories. In each of my stories, I've left a little piece of me in them. This one, though, I've left quite a bit of me in. It wasn't always an easy write but a necessary one; a therapeutic one.

A bit of a back story, I was given a "homework" assignment by my doctors to write down things that come into this brain of mine, regardless of what it was. No one specified what I had to write about and I found myself inspired by Niall's songs. I chose to include him in these stories because they're his stories as well. A little piece of him is in every song he has written. This particular song may not have been based on anything particular to him, per se, but he is clearly very observant.

During his Flicker World Tour, when introducing Mirrors, he said this,

"In this day and age, there's a lot of young ladies...people in general, who struggle within themselves, and I just kind of wanted to write a song to let people know that they're not on their own."

If you haven't already, go check out my other stories.  More to come!

Stay tuned!