...

I exited the school to meet Samuel. I was decided to let him talk, so I walked to find find him out of school. I saw him chatting with Rebeka and kind of flirting...I looked at him one more time, and then saw Valerio passing near me. I took a last glance at Samuel who spotted me starring and I saw he starred back, feeling sad for losing the last chance to win me back. I immediately took advantage of Valerio's obsession with me. 

MARIA:"Hey, Valerio...I changed my mind. I am in the mood...You have my number...text me"I said rapidly and gave a last stare to Samuel. That was it, he lost his last chance...Now I bet he will be with Rebeka. 

...

I was in my room, studying, when i decided to go for a walk. I was walking when I saw an expensive car with someone sleeping in it, I approached and saw Valerio inside, sleeping.

MARIA:"omg Valerio, wtf are you doing here?" he was till sleeping. "VALERIO"I shouted

VALERIO:"What happened, Maria what are you doing here?'

MARIA:"what are YOU doing here. OMG are you living here?"

VALERIO:"yeah, i do"

MARIA:"Why? Why don't you sell it and try to find a place to live?"

VALERIO:"Nahh look at this beauty, it is better than a small house."

MARIA:"Valerio, you can't keep sleeping here. How are you going to eat or bath?"

VALERIO:"My father stopped giving money"

MARIA:"Valerio listen to me. Pack your things and--"

VALERIO:"No, I am not selling it"

MARIA:"I was not going to say this...you can keep your car"I started saying, I took a big breath and continued "you can stay at my place until you find a better solution"

VALERIO:"Really?"he said and I nodded "OMG really??"he said and jumped out of the car and hugged me.

MARIA:"Yes Valerio you can"I said laughing at his excitement 

VALERIO:"Thank you so much!! Oh and...there is no better solution than staying with you"

...

We were walking at the park near my house with Valerio, heading at my place. I stopped walking immediately when I saw Samuel and Rebeka kissing on the stairs. I tried not to show my hurt feelings neither to Samuel nor Valerio. 

REBEKA:"Valerio, Maria hey" she shouted, he approached 

VALERIO:"Hey guys"

SAMUEL:"Where are you going with the suitcases?"

REBEKA:"Don't tell me you found a home?"

VALERIO:"Yes I did!"

REBEKA:"You sold the car?"

MARIA:"Not exactly...he is staying with me" I said looking at Samuel, he immediately stared back. Yes he was jealous. 

REBEKA:"wow that's super. Okey guys have fun, but not too much" she said and winked. 

VALERIO:"Maria we should go, we have things to do" he said kissing my cheek 

I took a glance at Samuel, feeling little bad, I still loved him.

...

We arrived at my home. 

MARIA:"Well, it is not a palace but ok"

VALERIO:"Yeah I've been here before, remember?"

MARIA:"I do"

VALERIO:"Want a refresh?" he said trying to kiss me but I pushed him back

MARIA:"Be patient" I said in my sexiest voice 

VALERIO:"You drive me crazy"

MARIA:"So what do you wanna do today? Watch a movie? Play some board games?"

VALERIO:"Movie sounds good"

MARIA:"Perfect, chose a movie and wait until I bring the drinks. Vodka or beer?"

VALERIO:"Vodka"

We sat there watching movies, smoking and drinking until 2 o'clock. We were both tipsy..

VALERIO:"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

MARIA:"Come on, I am not"

VALERIO:"I can make you believe you are..."

MARIA:"Really? How?" I said and he came closer. 

VALERIO:"Like this" he said and kissed me, but I pulled back. "What?"

MARIA:"Nothing it is just...I don't know if I am over--"

VALERIO:"That's why I am here beautiful. To make you forget everyone. I think it worked the last time."

MARIA:"You might be right" I said looking at him."So where were we?"

He pushed me on the bed and started kissing me...