I decided to take it with me because I would return him back this time when I meet him.

After deciding which clothes I would take with me and checking out with the list of things prepared by my mom I still had few clothes in my wardrobe which I decided to tell my sister to take it in her closet because I would hardly wear them and we always shared clothes so that wasn't a problem.

I decided to take 5 pairs converse and 3 pairs of stilettos, wedges and platforms and yeah also a pair of knee high length shoes. I know I had many pairs of clothes and footwear I would literally cry while leaving my footwear and bags here I have a shoe and bag fetish so I had many. Sometimes my mom scolds me for having so many of them. And also I got to keep them here it was not possible to carry my whole wardrobe there.

I rummaged through a drawer which had my all jewellery I didn't have much which included many rings yeah did I mention I have a ring fetish too because I normally have atleast 2 rings on my fingers.

So I took a small box which had my rings and than also decided to take some neck pieces and earrings basically I took all my jewellery.

Than it came to makeup I am not a makeup junky so I had a pouch which had all my makeup blendars, brushes, eyeshow palette, mascara, highlighters and some lipsticks it also had many things which I hardly use but I kept it just in case of an emergency. Generally, I only prefer an eyeliner, kohl pencil and lipstick.

After these basic items I needed to pack the other items which including my books, novels and my journal.

Writing a journal became a habit when I was the age of 7 and it was actually good you can read them again and remember everything you know, so yeah. I even packed some colour books I had and pencil crayons I colour whenever I am anxious or I need to take my mind off and I even packed my sketch books like all of them they were around 8 with all the designs I did till date and packed along everything.

After everything was packed I was satisfied and decided to pack a small backpack I would keep it me in the plane so I packed my laptop in a small pack which was black in colour and had golden coloured imprinted letter 'reputation' it was a Taylor Swift merchandise so I would take it with me after slipping my laptop and laptop charger in it I took my earpods, earphones and headphones and kept it in their respective cases and slipped them too and I kept my shades which I had only pair in my entire closet and my spectacles and then I remembered that I had my metal matching bracelet and the gold chain gifted to me by Aadil so I kept them in the jewellery box that I had packed earlier. I decided to keep my phone charger to keep at last night here so I can charge my phone and plugged my powerbank so that I can keep it in my bag by night I kept a lipbalm roller too just in case of emergency and some hair ties too. Making sure I had everything in that backpack I closed the zip and put it on the top of suitcases when I looked at luggage I saw they were five huge bags and a backpack this would surely give me a backache afterwards.

After I was satisfied that I packed everything I was confirming that I needed I sighed and took my phone to call my gramps about his reports.

After a few rings my grandpa picked his phone, "Hello". He said through the phone.

"Hello, what are your reports and did you visited the doctor?" I asked him.

"Yes, I met him and my reports are normal and everything is good except I have a bit of increase in cholesterol which would under control if I eat less oily food this whole month and take my medication on time". He said me everything what the doctor said.