Chapter 7 - Feelings

Start from the beginning

"I thought you wouldn't come." Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"I'm here now." Taehyung soothed, hugging the boy back and one thing he never thought would happen is to hear Jungkook's loud heart that chants his name only while being surrounded by many of his unlucky fangirls.

"I will love you till life take us apart, I love you Kim Taehyung." Jungkook whispered sincerely.

"I love you too bunny." Taehyung smiled then soon break the hug to dive down deeper into the male's sparkling orbs.

However, I noticed everyone around us is staring and some were also whispering so I feel a little uncomfortable and Jungkook was quick to notice.

"Let's go babe." Jungkook took my hands my hands out of the blue and march out with an annoyed face since other meaningless people has managed to make his Tae feel this way.

While blushing madly, I followed my lover bunny.

End of Taehyung's Pov

Jimin's POV

The song was coming to an end, I danced my heart out and felt overwhelmed from the feeling of getting lost in what I love.

Soon, I carried out the ending post perfectly as the people in the crowd cheers loudly but then I glance at Yoongi for one last time, eyes and notice how his legs were crossed and his calm posture seemed to be leaning forward, looking as amused as ever.

"But why the hell is he smirking?"

*Skip To Back Stage*

Like I was told to, I went backstage and enter one of the empty changing rooms.

The feeling of relief washed over because now the show was over but I bitterly wanted more, to be on stage and be myself even though I still need to hide away under my mask&sunglasses.

Thirst soon took over and I grabbed a bottle of water, pulling my mask down a bit just so I could drink it hungrily as my left hand lift up my soaked shirt, revealing my toned abs on full display.

However, the shirt stuck to my sweaty abs and I felt uncomfortable so I lifted it even higher and higher until I heard a loud thud coming from the outside.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Jimin finished his performance skillfully and the basketball captain went backstage to find J-hope since his best friend has invited him but Yoongi knew he was hoping to 'accidentally' bumped into Jimin.

"Hey Momo you know where Hoseok is?" Yoongi snooper around and asked, feeling a little more nervous than normal.

"Probably changing." Momo quickly replied and pointed into one of the stalls on her left-hand side.

Without thanking her for the direction, I followed where Momo has pointed and decided to explore my surrounding a bit.

"Where the hell is he?" Yoongi thought as he walked around cluelessly but stop at a stall which the curtain was opened slightly.

Curiously, I looked into the opened stall and don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be a pervert since I was only gonna close it but now my eyes are fully wide awake.

Jimin was sweating heavily while drinking the water so god damn sexily as some of it dripped down his shirt and his plump lips that wrapped around the bottle so erotic as how my mind is right now.

As Godly seconds pass, I can't restrict myself but stare shamefully at the hot looking mess. Suddenly, my swift cat-like eyes detect the younger's tiny hands sliding down till it reaches the hem of his shirt and finally lifts it up midway and as much as I hate to, I feel my heart beating faster against my heavy chest.

"Fuck..." The bully breathes out heavily and licked his dry lips with lust in his every reaction, his dark eyes were like an animal looking at its prey and lastly, he could not ignore his tightening up jeans in that specific area.

"Like what you see?" Momo whispered into my ears and I jumped in surprise, causing a loud thud to erupt.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

My eyes shot open alertedly at the sound and almost instantly, I dropped my wet shirt and adjust my mask back on before rushing out to see what happened.

Once I got out, I turned my head to the right just to only witness a sight of Yoongi caging a girl who I immediately recognised to be Momo.

My dance colleague's hands were loosely wrapped around Yoongi's neck whilst the elder's ones are firmly placed on the female dancer's prettily sized hips as he was busy kissing her neck, leaving purple hickeys...

My heart swelled at the sight in front of me and my head started feeling even dizzier than usual. Why am I feeling this? Betrayed? Sad? Jealous?

Tears continue to build up in my eyes but before I could break down after seeing Yoongi marking someone else, I ran out, not wanting to see any further.

"Hey Jimin why are you crying?" Taemin asked with a worried expression.

"It's nothing." Jimin muttered while wiping his teary eyes away aggressively as weakness swallowed him up a whole.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"I'm sorry Jimin but I don't want to be seen as a pervert watching you change." Yoongi thought to himself, glancing at the running younger with sorry eyes. I hurt him again...

"Hmm ahh~" Momo moaned a little at the sucking of the captain and that's when Yoongi realized he was still marking her neck so without wasting any more regretful seconds, he backed off and proceed to rub his now swollen lips in disgust.

"Aish why did you do that anyway." Momo soon whined, rubbing her neck frustratingly at the area where the bully's lips were.

"Isn't it obvious why I did that?" Yoongi glared at the girl, scoffing at his own action.

"How am I gonna cover this now?" Momo pointed her index finger at her bruised neck.

"A scarf?" The dark-haired male sarcastically replied while rolling his eyes, not giving a single shit.

Without saying his goodbye, Yoongi walked off for a bit until he stopped when Momo said her next word.

"Come back right here Yoongi ah or I'm gonna tell everyone what you were doing!" Momo shouted loud enough for me to hear with her eery voice that was starting to get on my nerves.

"You wouldn't." The taller male gritted out as he then turned around now to face Momo who was looking more than amused.

"Sure I would." Momo smirked, lifting up her phone to play a video of me peaking through the changing room, literally drooling and thirsting.

"Want a deal?"

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

Jimin is now lying down on his bed, his heart tightens up at the picture on his mind of his bully's lips on her neck.

He wanted to vomit but don't know why he felt so betrayed? Or even sad? After all, Yoongi is not even his boyfriend and it's not like Jimin is that in love with Yoongi like old times right?

Or not?

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

🥺 Really thankful for the people who are still reading.

Is there too much Taekook? I just realized that but oh well Yoonmin moments are in loads of the next chapter