Some general info

Update 1/20/21: This is likely the third or fourth time I've edited this...but I realize every time I read through this I kinda leave out some details. enjoy your day/dusk/dawn lads!

Our star is a half-German 16 year old girl named Tessa Hansson...

Tessa Hansson's ability is mind manipulation. She can lie to her heart's content (though she sees no use in lying for the most part), read thoughts, has telepathy, can make someone deaf/blind, disable parts of the brain at will. Her power level is something like 7.2.

Tessa hates the way the girls have to wear their ties in bows, so she just ties it normally. She also despises Arlo. She's generally stoic and quiet and done with everyone else's stupidity.

This girl loves Marvel, DC, Star Trek, drawing, reading, writing, The Office, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Green Day, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, gothic fashion, and making fun of cringy Harry Styles fanfics. 

She's quite private as well, so she uses the name "Katherine Davis" when introduced to new people, and uses a different phone number and email from her real ones when she gives them to new people. John is aware of this, and refuses to call her Katherine Davis, instead using her real name. Tessa hates to admit that she has a crush on John. She (of course lol) lives off campus in an attempt to hide from everyone the fact that she can't control her powers very well when she's emotional (on the few occasions she is). No one knows her family background, just that she's an only child. Tessa does come from a well-off family, as her mom is a lawyer and her dad is a scientist (a/n but they're not relevant characters in the story). Tessa is a good student overall, but sometimes skips class/school when she really needs a break.

Physically, Tessa isn't that strong, but she can fight off an opponent. She regularly sneaks a switchblade into school, which is only used when absolutely necessary. Her height is about 5' 7", and she weighs 117 pounds. She also has a mechanical prosthetic arm she is reluctant to show to others, so she wears a glove to hide her left hand. Tessa is self-conscious about her not perfectly flat or toned stomach, and works out a lot to try to remedy it.

Appearance:

I didn't make it that clear in the drawing, but her eyes are a deep plum purple. 

That's all for now! I appreciate your interest in my fanfic

That's all for now! I appreciate your interest in my fanfic. It will be a little bit until I have a good publishing schedule

Thanks again for checking this out!

- Schlorgan_27 :)

ALRIGHT LADS THIS IS FUTURE SCHLORGAN HERE--I GO ON RANDOM HIATUSES A LOT AND IM VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I RECENTLY GOT BACK INTO THIS BOOK AND I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE