1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?

Start from the beginning

"Aww, that's very sweet Teddy and you're very handsome, I'm very honored that you want to marry me"

"So you will marry me?!"

"Aunt Ginny will never marry you! You're so short and she's taller than you! How will you dance with her, you stupid?!" William Weasley, Ron and Pansy's first son has come to the room.

"William is right, Teddy. Besides, aunt Ginny is too pretty for you!"  Lucy Weasley, Percy and Audrey's daughter piped in.

Teddy let go of my hands and start racing after Lucy and William. He stopped at the door and looked at me.

"I'll come back for you, my love. For now, I have to avenge my honor! Arrghhhh!!" He raises an invisible sword before starts running again.

"Looks like you don't have to look far for your Mr right" Bill said teasingly and I can't help but chuckles.

Moving myself towards Hermione, I kissed her cheeks before leaning down and looked at her daughter.

Lily Rose's cheeks are as red as the cherub and her little pink lips let out a cute snore that makes me sighed in content.

"She's so beautiful" I whisper and caress her plump cheeks.

"Gin?"

"Hmm?"

"How are you? Truly?" I take a step back and looked at her.

I'm not okay. Haven't been for the past seven years. Still pining over the man who has no clue of who I am.

"I'm fine" I shrugged my shoulder and heard her sigh but she didn't give a further comment on that.

"Okay. Now come on, let's put her to bed. Pansy said I could use one of the guest room to lay her in"

I followed her and watched as she tucked her baby daughter in.

After she's done, we're walking to the backyard where Harry and Ron are grilling steaks.

Pansy's currently preparing the table and I moved to help her. She glanced and smiles at me before we both continue to prepare the plates and glasses.

"Muuuummm!! William broke my miniature wand again!!" Cameron, their second son came along with his brother.

Pansy sighed in annoyance and I chuckles at the scene in front of me. All the children have come to the backyard and they're all pointing at each other.

"I did not! It was Teddy!" William said while pointing at Teddy while the latter raised his hands up in surrender.

"It was not me! I didn't do it! Fred did it!"

"I just got here two minutes ago, Teddy! I don't know anything about Cameron's wand!" Fred rolls his eyes.

"No, James did it!" Victoire says while shoving James' shoulder.

"What?! I'm not! It wasn't me!"

"You're lying Victoire! It was you!" Lucy says and Victoire gasps.

"I am not! If I remember correctly, you were the one that hid it under the sofas!"

"Muuummm!! My wand!!" Cameron starts whining and Pansy mutters 'fucking hell' under her breath, careful so the children didn't hear it but I heard it perfectly.