"Good job, Jin! You've picked up the dance already!" the choreographer, who had come somewhere in the middle of the dance, praised. Yoora's head shot up when she heard that voice. Memories coming back in waves, overwhelming her. 

"Taehyun?" the words left her before she could think twice. Hearing his name, the choreographer curiously turned his head. "Yoora?" his eyes widened. "Wait are you real?" he suddenly said, rubbing his eyes. 

"I'm real," she whispered, smiling softly at her friend's comical expression when he realised that he wasn't hallucinating.

The Golden Duo was looking at the boy smiling as well but said nothing. BTS, however, were confused as to what was going on and how their choreographer knew the three 'bodyguards'. Suddenly, Taehyun ran from the front of the room, where he had been inspecting the dance, to the back of the room, where Yoora and the other 2 were sitting. He literally jumped into Yoora's awaiting arms and wrapped his legs around the female's waist. 

The guys were shocked by their choreographer's actions. Taehyun was known to be a stern and no-nonsense person. He hated skinship. Thus, the fact that he had initiated such an embrace with Yoora was quite baffling. And Yoora. She was usually aloof too, her face always blank as if she didn't have feelings. So the fact that she also accepted the embrace from Taehyun was bewildering.

"Ahem..." Rui Ya coughed. Taehyun turned his head to look at her from where he was still perched on Yoora's waist, "Rui Ya! Trisha! You're here too!" he exclaimed happily, giggling like a baby. Just then, the title song boomed from the speakers again. Taehyun suddenly realised that they weren't the only ones in the room and hurriedly jumped off Yoora. He coughed in embarrassment before instructing the guys to get into positions again. The 3 females shook their heads, holding in their smiles. They went back to looking up the Orchid's drug dealer.

About an hour later, the guys stopped dancing for a while, taking a water break. Despite the room being extremely cold, they all seemed to be sweating buckets. Their hair damp and limp against their foreheads. Taehyun walked up to Yoora, "What do you think of the dance? Anything that you think should be improved?" he asked. 

All the guys who were drinking water and talking within themselves, stopped, wanting to listen to the gang leader's opinion.

 "Honestly, out of a 10, I'd give it an 8. It's good, but they should start working more on the minute things. Some of their footwork isn't really defined," she opined. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and nodded along as Yoora voiced out her thoughts.

Jungkook scowled as he heard those words. "I suggest you don't say anything unless you know how to dance," he said, knowing that he was indirectly challenging her. 

"Jungkook, please keep quiet. You don't know anything about her or what she can do," Taehyun advised. "It's okay, Hyun," she said, trying to calm him down as he was riled up by Jungkook's insinuation. "Why don't we have a dance-off then?" he asked, smirking. Yoora shook her head, trying to control her own annoyance towards the arrogant maknae. "Fine," she conceded.

"We'll play random songs, each person has 2 rounds. Winner will be decided by Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung," Jungkook said. Yoora nodded in agreement. 

"I'll start first," Jungkook said before Manolo blasted out. He immediately started dancing as if he had practised this song a thousand times. He finished the dance with a smug grin on his face. Yoora said nothing as she stared at his smirk.

The next song came blasting. Mercy. A song that Yoora had danced to many, many times. She closed her eyes, letting the music take over her senses. As she danced, the guys looked wide-eyed, impressed with her dance. The smug look on Jungkook's face vanished as he watched the female, twirl and spin, her body conveying the pain from the song. Rui Ya, Trisha and Taehyun were looking at Yoora, pride in their eyes, as she finished the dance.

No one said anything. The guys all stood shell shocked, Jungkook now regretting his actions. But he obviously wasn't about to admit it. So he walked to the centre and jumped into the dance as the song Own It came on. He danced fluidly, knowing what he was going to do after each move, making it extremely smooth as he popped at certain parts of the song. The next song came on, I Like It. Yoora smirked. She was an extremely closed off person, but she loved to drive around, this song had been an extremely popular one. 

While she hadn't actually danced to this song before, she knew its beat and feel. She started dancing, impressing the guys yet again with her moves, which seemed to be slightly unconventional. As she finished the dance, everyone around her clapped, even Jungkook albeit reluctantly. 

"That was amazing!" Jimin and Hoseok exclaimed as they walked up to her. 

"Anyway, we need to get back to practice," Taehyun said, clapping his hands as he walked up to the front of the room. The boys obeyed as Yoora walked back to the corner she had previously been inhabiting. Brushing off the pearls of sweat that had formed on her forehead. As the dance practice came to an end 5 hours later, they were all walking out the door, when Taehyun asked Yoora if she had time to meet up.

She shook her head in answer.

A/N

Hello everyone! Sorry for updating late, I've been drowning in homework the past week. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try my best to update regularly. 

P.S Your Eyes Tell is one of the most beautiful songs in the world!!! 

I PURPLE YOU💜 <3333

~D

Edit: So if you want to visualise the dances that are mentioned, Yoora's dance would be similar to that of Kyle Hanagami's dance videos for those songs. And JK's, well he's danced to them before