Reality sinks in...

Forty-five minutes later, everyone was showered and just lazing around, sitting on the sofa in the massive living room.

"Ughh... I'm so tired, I'm going to shower and sleep," Jungkook groaned as he walked into the dorms and froze as soon as he saw Rui Ya in nothing but a black tank top and shorts.

Woah... wait, bad Jungkook!

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Rui Ya stretch, a small area of toned stomach showing. He gulped.

The other guys piled in, groaning and sighing tiredly. The sounds drew Rui Ya's and Trisha, who had been intently watching Stranger Things on her phone's, attention. They looked at the drained boys blankly, a clear lack of emotion on their faces.

The guys, who had just noticed the new presences, all looked at each other warily. Namjoon had no choice but to speak up as everyone else was looking at him expectantly. "Umm...hi?" he said, unsure of what the response would be like. Before they could say anything, however, Yoora walked into the living room.

"Rui Ya, where did you keep the machin- I mean, um washing machine?" she asked, noticing the guys' presence. Rui Ya and Trisha both were trying hard not to laugh at their leader's choice of masking her actual question. The guys looked at each other, bewildered.

"Umm...hi?" Namjoon repeated, as his first greeting was forgotten. Trisha and Rui Ya nodded, while Yoora replied, "Hi."

The boys all looked at Yoora, shocked that she actually replied

"Why are you staring at me like that?" 

"N-nothing..." Namjoon replied, slightly intimidated by Yoora, who had her eyes fixated on his in a piercing gaze. Yoora tilted her head and squinted her eyes, not believing Namjoon in the slightest. Namjoon gulped and looked down, not wanting to meet the other's eyes.

"We all are in need of a shower, so if you would kindly stop your staring contest, that'd be great," Yoongi sarcastically said, rolling his eyes. Yoora moved her gaze towards Yoongi, blank and cold. 

 "No one's stopping you all from moving. I simply asked a question and am not satisfied with the answer," Yoora replied. her voice as cold as ice. Without any further conversation, Yoongi walked off to his room, followed by the others.

"C-could we um, all perhaps have dinner together... later?" Hoseok asked nervously, biting his lip and averting his eyes from the gang leader, as he waited for a reply.

Trisha and Rui Ya looked at him, with gaping mouths, shocked that he would suggest such a thing despite the coldness they had exhibited. But then again, this is Hoseok. BTS' sunshine and sweetheart who is full of positivity. 

Yoora seemed to be contemplating the offer, while Trisha and Rui Ya were looking at her with pleading eyes hoping that she would agree.

Hoseok was still waiting for an answer, but he had already regretted asking as the silence prolonged. He was thinking of a way to say that the offer no longer stood. However, just as he looked up, determined to voice out his thoughts,

"Okay,"

Hobi was shocked. As soon as he processed the information, his eyes lit up and started sparkling. Trisha and Rui Ya, on the other hand, were silently jumping up and down, unbelieving that Yoora had agreed. "On one condition," Yoora continued.

Trisha and Rui Ya stopped their fangirling midway and looked at Yoora with curious eyes. Hobi looked at Yoora, eyes still sparkling and he smiled at her, asking her to go on.

"Bunny boy better learn to hold his tongue, or he won't have one anymore," Yoora said viciously.

Hobi nodded, still on the high of actually getting the cold leader to agree on dinner, as he went into his shared room with Jimin.

A/N

Hello everyone! What do you think of the story so far? Do you have anything you want to see? If so, you can comment here or you could DM me! Once again, I would like to thank everyone who reads my story, please vote as it would be of great help in motivating me to write! I Purple You!!! <33333333333

~ D