ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Seth! You've been working here for three years and you still can't learn to turn off a coffee pot!" I hollered at the boy as I flicked the switch with my one free hand, carrying the baby in the other. 

"Watch out Gabe once you stop being so cute she'll yell at you too," Seth said looking down at my son as I rolled my eyes. 

"You know I think uncle Seth wants to change your diaper, Gabe," I said and he groans as he took him and walked into the back. 

"I'll take two famous hot chocolate's for my wife and me," Sam said and I smiled. Since he and Emily had finally gotten married last year they couldn't stop calling each other husband and wife. 

"As soon as Seth gets back you can add it to his to-do list," I said just as he walked back passing y/n to a smiling Emily. 

"I want one." She said to Sam who gulped. "You can have this one," I said rubbing my medium-sized, pregnant stomach. 

"Don't even think about it," Sam said to Emily with a chuckle. "Where's Jacob? We are going to be late." I said and Emily laughed. 

"He's always late." She said and I shook my head. "That's why I gave him an earlier time and he's still late," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Where are you guys headed?" Sam asked. "We're bringing Gabriel to visit Rose and Emmett in Canada, the rest of the Cullen clan are flying out to meet us. We should be back tomorrow night." I said and he nodded. 

"We'll see you at the bonfire." He said and I agreed just as Jake came running in. "You'll never believe what I have." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"A very angry, pregnant, hormonal wife?" I asked and it completely went over his head. 

"Yeah sure but I got G-man a trampoline," Jacob said and I couldn't help but laugh as I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay?" I asked waiting for the great part. "What I always wanted one as a kid. Didn't you?" He asked and I just laughed. 

"Jacob he's only three."

"Oh." That was all he could say. He hadn't even thought of that. He was just so happy to be the fun dad he always wanted to be. 

"Come on super dad, we're already running late," I said and he grabbed Gabe from Emily. 

This was our life now. It was simple and we loved it. Our only issues were, who's changing the diaper, or what weekend we're going to visit my family. I loved my life, love my family, and most of all I loved my pack.