ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ"

~ғᴜɴ. 'ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ'

"You might want to sit back for this one shortcake." Emmett said lifting me up to sit on his jeep.

"Why? I can fight a vampire army just as well as you can." I said and he and Jasper just laughed as they leaned on opposite sides of the Jeep.

"You can't even dress for warm weather, Lydia it's forty degrees put some pants on." Emmett said and I nudged him with a laugh.

"I look good don't I?" I said and the boys just laughed.

"Don't listen to these silly boys, they wouldn't know fashion if it hit them right in the face." Alice said walking over causing me to laugh.

"Hey harsh." Emmett said and as I laughed I stuck my tongue out teasingly.

"Let's begin." Carlisle said as he walked from the house.

Within minutes Emmett and Jasper went at it, and it didn't take long for him to go flying and landing beside the Jeep.

"Look who can't fight now." I said with a chuckle as he jumped back up.

"Again." He said to Jasper before running towards him. As they continued to fight Ed's car pulled up and he and Bella walked towards me standing beside the Jeep.

"This is stupid, I can't believe your letting them go through with this." I said to Ed and Bella just shot him a knowing look, maybe she had said the same thing to him earlier.

"There was no way Jacob was backing down, especially because of you and Bella." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You could've talked to Sam, say something like we got this one you get next. I mean you guys have your supernatural book club disguised as a 'we equally love and support Lydia meeting'." I said and he just smirked with an eyes roll as he looked to the woods in front of us.

"There here." He said and I sighed hoping of the Jeep.

"Damn Sam's never gonna let me here the end of that book club comment." I said and Edward just smirked as the wolves came out of the tree line.

"Sam said, damn right." Ed said not even bothering to turn back.

"Will you translate?" Carlisle asked him, who nodded already prepared to do it.

"Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle said.

"They want to know how the 'newborns' is differ from us." Ed said looking at the wolves listening to their thoughts.

"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful.... than in our first several months of this life." He answered nodding towards Jasper.

"Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them. The two most important things to remember are, first... Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose. Emmett? Don't hold back." Jasper explained as I looked to Emmett who placed me safely back onto the Jeep.