ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

~ᴀᴅᴇʟᴇ 'ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

"Shouldn't you be out hunting?" I asked just feeling the presence Rosalie made in my room.

"Shouldn't you be at the Rez?" She asked and I rolled my eyes but glance over to the clock, it was about four in the afternoon.

"It's going to happen on the same day." I said fidgeting with some random object that laid in front of me on my desk.

"It's a horrid coincidence but I promise we'll be okay, no ones going to get hurt." She said sadly, who would've thought that the fight would be on the same day that she lost her father.

"Is that an Alice prediction or you just lying through your teeth?" I asked and she chuckled.

"It's Emmett's prediction we all know he's hopeful enough for all of us." She said and I cracked a smile.

"What time are you leaving?" She asked and I sighed, she thought I'd be staying at the Rez where it's safe..no one told her the new plan.

"I'm going be stay with Ed and Bella on the mountain. Sam's beta, Seth is going to stay with me." I said and her entire face flashed with fear but she stayed composed.

"Edward had already left, that means-" She went to say but got cut off by an enthusiastic knock on my front door. Her mind was too busy going in too many directions to even sense the young wolf.

"Seth is here." I said and she sighed nervously, why was she more nervous about her staying in the woods than the fight in general.

"You stay safe okay? And warm." She said and I smiled lightly as I hugged her.

"You stay safe too, and tell Em not to be too cocky out there." I said grabbing my bag and a maroon leather jacket.

"I'll see you soon, mom." I said walking out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

Rose stood in the room stunned, if it were physically possible for her to cry she knew for sure she'd be doing it.

All Rosalie ever wanted was a simple life that consisted of a husband and a daughter and all Lydia wanted was a simple life that consisted of family and they may not have the simplest life but they fulfilled each others dreams.

"You know I could carry you right?" Seth says as he stopped and turned to see me lagging behind.

"It's okay I don't need you to-" I went to say but he just scooped me up and began walking.

"I don't want you getting sick before we even get there." He said feeling my icy skin against his burning flesh.

"Thank you." I said and he chuckled.

"You don't have to thank me-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"For staying with me." I said and he smiled.

"It's no problem I know you chose the strongest and better wolf to keep you safe at least that's what Sam told me but now that I think about it that's him." Seth rambled and I chuckled.

"I'll tell you why I picked you but you have to keep it a secret, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're my favorite." I said and he smirked.