ғᴀᴄɪɴɢ ғᴇᴀʀs

" ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴡᴀʏs ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏʜ ᴍᴇ ɪ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴀᴍ"

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴜᴅ'

"It's freezing! How the hell do you guys do this." I exclaimed as I removed my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans reveling the rarely used Forrest green two piece bathing suit.

"You don't have to jump, you know." Paul said walking close behind me putting his warm hands gently on my waste sharing his warmth with me.

Sam looked over with an uneasy face on, He for sure didn't want her to do this but he also knew if he told her not to, she'd try and prove him wrong by doing it on her own. And that was the last thing he wants.

"I know but I want to." I said looking over the edge of the cliff seeing the long fall until the water.

In the back of her mind she was proving to herself that she could keep up with the pack, in a weird way she wanted to prove that she could've kept up with the Cullen clan, if only they hadn't left her.

Sam gave Jared a nod and he chuckled to himself before lifting Embry and tossing him over the cliff. Sam soon followed after him wanting to be in the water for when Lydia and Paul jumped.

"If my pups can do it than I can too." I said under my breath knowing both boys could hear.

"That doesn't mean-" Jared went to say but I cut him off.

"If you can jump off a cliff than you can finally ask Kim to be your girlfriend." I said and he looked slumped.

"Now go, take the leap." I yelled slightly and he smiled.

"Let's go!" Jared yelled in excitement as he jumped from the cliff.

"Do you wanna at least go lower?" Paul asked nervously, yeah he was jumping with her to ensure her safety but it was better safe than sorry especially when it came to her.

"And let Embry's first impression of me be that I'm a little bitch, no way." I said and he chuckled, he was never going to get her to back off.

She was hard headed, but that was a quality everyone loved about her..but later would later cause a lethal martyr.

"Don't let go." Paul said turning me to face the water as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said gripping his arms they rest on me. With no count we jumped.

From afar, Jacob and Bella we on the side of the same cliff.

"Isn't that Sam Uley?" Bella asked looking over at the cliff. The pair saw the three men and a certain red head on the other side of the cliff.

"And his cult." Jake said bitterly but soon piped up when he watched as Lydia stripped her clothes to a bathing suit, she was jumping.

"Is that Lydia? Oh my God! Stop them!" Bella exclaimed as she saw Jared throw Embry over the edge. Jacob asked amused that he believed they were really fighting.

"They're not really fighting, Bella. They're cliff diving." Jacob said but his smile was quickly dropped from his face when he noticed the extent of how close she was to one, Paul Lahote. He had also had a reputation around the Reservation, a player with a temper.

One after the other they watched as Sam jumped and then Jared.

"She isn't gonna-" Bella went but was cut off by shock as she watched the pair jump as one.