ᴍʏ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?

"ᴡʜᴏᴀ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴇss ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ"

~ʟᴏᴜɪs ᴛᴏᴍʟɪɴsᴏɴ 'ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ'

"You look beautiful." Rose said walking from her and Emmett's shared room and into Ed's where I was getting ready.

"You can't even see my dress." I said spinning around to face her in our matching bright yellow graduation gown.

"Still so beautiful." She said twisting my my curled hair around.

"You excited for graduation?" She asked picking up my still hot curling iron and curling a strip.

"Yeah, do you know when you guys are leaving for Bella to turn?" I asked and she frowned as she dropped a fresh curl onto my shoulder.

"Don't worry about that now, we're always going to be with you." She said dropping my last curl with the others.

"Come, Esmae wants pictures." She said taking my hand while I laughed.

"How many sets of graduation pictures do you guys have?" I asked as we walked down the stairs reveling the entire clan.

"None, because none are as important as this one." She said and I smiled.

"Come on get together kids, stop pouting Jasper you aren't getting out of these." Esmae demanding as we all bunched together ready for the pictures.

The gymnasium was filled with graduates in yellow gowns and their families. I sat beside Ed as Jessica gave her valedictorian speech

When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up.

Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case... princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answeredrock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist.

But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer.

Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes.

Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in lovea lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that.

Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess.

We'll know.

"Hey are you okay?" Ed asked in a hush tone as he lent towards my ear.