ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ

"ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴜsᴋ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴜsᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ʙᴀʙʏ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ"

~ ᴢᴀʏɴ+sɪᴀ 'ᴅᴜsᴋ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀᴡɴ'

Waking up to a long text from Rose listing the reasons why I should come to their baseball game was bad but what was worst was when I walked downstairs she had made me breakfast and handed me a baseball cap.

So bright and early on my only day off I was in the middle of the woods sitting on top of Emmett's Jeep that he had let me drive.

"Will you be joining us today?" Jasper asked with a light smirked as he leaned on the Jeep beside me.

"I don't play with cheaters." I said sticking my tung out at Emmett who's head whipped around.

"We do not cheat." He said and Esmae chuckled as she walked past him.

"You do too." She said before leading Bella towards home plate causing me to chuckle.

"I know I'm not one for girl talk but Alice told me some about a boy named Josh." Jasper said causing my eyes to widen.

"He's a friend." I said and Jasper just smirked.

"A friend who's taking you to prom." Alice said beaming from behind her mate.

"Her nerves are growing quite nervous." Jasper said with a smirk while I rolled my eyes and tosses the wooden bat at him which he caught with ease.

"Let's get this game started before I call Sam and tell him you kidnapped me." I said and Ed on cue rolled his eyes.

The Cullen Clan were playing baseball and they even gave Bella the job of being an umpire.

The game lasted all of fifteen minutes before Alice stopped and shouted.

"Stop!" Alice shouted and Edward reading her mind was quick to rush towards Bella.

With speed everyone came running over causing me to hop off the jeep and join them.

Rosalie gripped my arm yanking me to her side, while Emmett stood tall infront of me blocking my entire body, it was like they were in sync and their only desire was to protect me.

Three figures soon emerged from the woods. A pale blonde man, A dark skinned, shirtless man and a red headed woman. 

The silence was killer as it looked like they were hovering over fog towards us.

The deep red of their eyes stood out from all their other features.

The man with a missing shirt was the first to speak.

"I believe this belongs to you." He said holding the baseball in his hand. Tossing it at Carlisle he caught it with ease.

"Thank you." He said with a polite smile.

" I'm Laurent. This is Victoria and James." He said introducing himself and his friends.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family." Carlisle said and I felt Rose's grip on my arm fall. She was glaring at the redhead.

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle said as the Cullen's glared at the clan in front of them.

"Our apologies. We didn't realize the territory had been claimed." Laurent said.

"Yes, we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Carlisle said not using permanent lightly.