Prince Charming; Yeosang

----------

----------

Living on an island that's known for its attractive citizens, successful shops, delicious restaurants, and a handsome king was nothing but regular for the people who lived on Yeosang's island. As the king, Yeosang made sure to promise his citizens nothing but happiness as they lived together.

They hardly had wars with other islands thanks to the great military and their defense. However, that only made the rebels of the sea even more curious about Yeosang's Island. Pirates are seen as nothing but trouble to islands, they come with the goal of stealing and trashing the island before setting off to sea once again. They're hated among everyone, but pirates knew not to go to Yeosang's island.

Or at least that's what everyone thought.

"General San, isn't our weather getting warmer these days? I think that's a sign that something good will happen." Yeosang smiled as he walked down the streets of Halla, greeting the children that came out of their houses to meet the king.

Nodding his head, San kept his guard up as he checked their surroundings no matter where they went. Yeosang would tell him to relax since he couldn't eat whenever San was watching his every move, waiting for anything to happen to the king.

Today would've been a busy workday for Yeosang since he was arranging a party for his citizens for surpassing yet another island's income. It was also one of his soldiers' birthday so Yeosang wanted to make sure the soldier was going to have his day off to spend with his family.

While walking shopping at different shops, they were finally near the main entrance of the island. The ship dock was always filled with small boats used by fishermen who would leave out to find something good for the town.

"Oh? That's a ship I don't recognize." Yeosang mumbled as he was met with a ship growing closer to the ship dock.

Looking in the same direction, San's breath hitched as he immediately recognized the logo on the ship. Pirates were making their way to Halla.

"Shit. Your Majesty, we must head back to the castle immediately." San instructed, standing in front of Yeosang's view so he couldn't look more into the ship.

The last time pirates arrived at Halla was when Yeosang's father was the king. The pirates were ruthless when his father didn't let them get their way, which ened with a battle among the pirate crew and the royal military.

"No, I'm curious about why they've chosen Halla. Let us stay." Yeosang responded as he ran a hand through his blonde hair. A sigh escaped San's lips as he had no choice but to listen to him.